Death Note Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No matter how gifted you are.. You alone cannot change the world... Welcome to Death Note Redemption.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Administration of Death Note Redemption
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» fish oil benefits for children
One With Nature... (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:23 am by Guest

» смотреть бесплатно гинекология
One With Nature... (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:19 pm by Guest

» olsztyn kwatery
One With Nature... (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:13 pm by Guest

» Cost Of Urine Drug Tests
One With Nature... (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:20 am by Guest

» domki ogrodowe dla dzieci little tikes
One With Nature... (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:06 pm by Guest

» payday no faxloan
One With Nature... (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:47 pm by Guest

» hotele opinie turcja
One With Nature... (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:24 pm by Guest

» domki jastarnia ul. ogrodowa
One With Nature... (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:09 pm by Guest

» pokoje w sopocie tanio
One With Nature... (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:41 pm by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:50 am
Top posters
Clairabella
One With Nature... (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOne With Nature... (Open) - Page 2 I_voting_barOne With Nature... (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Ayama Yoru
One With Nature... (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOne With Nature... (Open) - Page 2 I_voting_barOne With Nature... (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hunter Kieff
Cove
Kami
Ace Akau
L
Zilo
Light
Matt
Affiliates
free forum free web site trafffic and promotion

One With Nature... (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Clairabella
Admin
Clairabella

Character sheet
Name: Clairabella

One With Nature... (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One With Nature... (Open)   One With Nature... (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 11:32 am

"Hmph, I'd do it in a heart beat..." she muttered, her sentence locked up in truth as he layered her tone. "Modeling is just a job. I do it for money, that's just about all. Yes, it's fun, but it gets tiring and boring..." she commented, the wind playing with her hair and skirt. "Besides, it'd be doing this world a favor if I died," she said, grinning to herself. The second Kira? Yes, very much so. It would be lovely, if she were gone, she supposed.
Back to top Go down
https://deathnoteredemption.forumotion.com
L

L

Character sheet
Name: L

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature... (Open)   One With Nature... (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 3:17 pm

Kai looked at her for a while, he was thinking hard trying to figure out this girl, "Soooo i guess you live in a big house...?", he asked trying to find something good to say.
Back to top Go down
Clairabella
Admin
Clairabella

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature... (Open)   One With Nature... (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 4:12 pm

She clasped her hands together behind her back, and started to walk again. "Mm, not really. Don't like to show off my money, so I prefer small houses. Right now I'm in an apartment. It's pretty nice, small and simple. Why get something big when you're the only one who'd be living in it? Haha," she said, laughing at her last sentence. But it was true; who would?
Back to top Go down
L

L

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature... (Open)   One With Nature... (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 1:17 am

Kai walked abit faster then before, "Ah i see...but tell me something... do you think good will prevail over evil... ...?", Kai asked some unusual question just to know what side she is on.
Back to top Go down
Clairabella
Admin
Clairabella

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature... (Open)   One With Nature... (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 5:05 am

She looked at him as he asked the bizarre question, pondering on how to say answer it. "Lets see... Evil is darkness, and good is the light. And if you heart is full of evil, it may combust... The heart may be weak. And sometimes it may even give in. But I’ve learned that deep down, there’s a light that never goes out, meaning that the good always finds a way to over power the evil," she said, chewing on her bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
Ace Akau

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature... (Open)   One With Nature... (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 6:09 am

Police would soon surround the area in a matter of seconds.A Squad on everyside pointing there guns Toward the model and the other guy.The Stood there any movement and they would shoot."Come Here with your hands up.."he said as he signaled the Model gett in the Car "The President wants to see you ma'am..and as for you...you come to."he would say as he opened his car door,and then went over to go get the model puting her arms behind he back and slapping handcuffs on,Both her and Kai.He would then drag them to the car"Get in ,or we will open fire..at will" he would say as he scratched his nose and waited for a reply.

[Shortly Mc Short Short]
Back to top Go down
L

L

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature... (Open)   One With Nature... (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 7:20 am

Kai listen to her answer as he found out something on her face, "Judging by the biting on the lip...it means your scared to answer unless your hiding something... but have no fear...i was only waiting to hear for a yes...or no...", he said as he gave a weird smile with his eyes closed. Then he looked around as he saw the whole area surround by low class police, "Whats the meaning of this...hmm...", he said as handcuffs was on his arms and he was placed in the car, 'They dont know...who i am...hmm they will soon realise when i talk to the higher ups...' he thought as he sighed looking out the window.
Back to top Go down
Clairabella
Admin
Clairabella

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature... (Open)   One With Nature... (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 2:23 pm

Misa held up her hands, throwing on an innocent look. Fuck. They knew. But how? It was impossible! The murders weren't able to figure out. Writing a name in the Death Note gave them a heart attack, unless they wrote the cause of death beside it, but she hasn't done it lately. She walked towards the car--hands still up-- and got into it, a worried look on her face to hide it all. "Whats going on?!" she asked, acting.
Back to top Go down
Ace Akau

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature... (Open)   One With Nature... (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 2:57 pm

The Officers didn't reply to what she said because them themselves were puzzled why the president wanted this person,but he simply got into the car and started to drive off Until they reached the presidents house.
Back to top Go down
Clairabella
Admin
Clairabella

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature... (Open)   One With Nature... (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 4:41 pm

"Answer me!" she cried, gritting her teeth. She wanted to cut to the chase, and not having to be stalled to. When not answered to, she crossed her arms and leaned back into her seat, crossing her legs and pouting. "Hmph!" She sharply turned her head away, not wanting to look at the officers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature... (Open)   One With Nature... (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

One With Nature... (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2