Death Note Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No matter how gifted you are.. You alone cannot change the world... Welcome to Death Note Redemption.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Administration of Death Note Redemption
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» fish oil benefits for children
It Has Started... EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:23 am by Guest

» смотреть бесплатно гинекология
It Has Started... EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:19 pm by Guest

» olsztyn kwatery
It Has Started... EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:13 pm by Guest

» Cost Of Urine Drug Tests
It Has Started... EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:20 am by Guest

» domki ogrodowe dla dzieci little tikes
It Has Started... EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:06 pm by Guest

» payday no faxloan
It Has Started... EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:47 pm by Guest

» hotele opinie turcja
It Has Started... EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:24 pm by Guest

» domki jastarnia ul. ogrodowa
It Has Started... EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:09 pm by Guest

» pokoje w sopocie tanio
It Has Started... EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:41 pm by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:50 am
Top posters
Clairabella
It Has Started... I_vote_lcapIt Has Started... I_voting_barIt Has Started... I_vote_rcap 
Ayama Yoru
It Has Started... I_vote_lcapIt Has Started... I_voting_barIt Has Started... I_vote_rcap 
Hunter Kieff
Cove
Kami
Ace Akau
L
Zilo
Light
Matt
Affiliates
free forum free web site trafffic and promotion

It Has Started...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
L

L

Character sheet
Name: L

It Has Started... Empty
PostSubject: It Has Started...   It Has Started... EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 2:23 am

Kai sat next to 3 computers in a very high tech room, behind was 2 chess game that was set up perfectly, "Now i wonder...the predsident is a death note holder...and so is the model....hmmm...i wonder what the book actual does...gaining infomation from the model it holds names of the innocent...meaning it has a small percentage of meaning something....but how does the death work...why does the heart attack occur..." , kai then span on his seat and place a dummy head that looked like the model on the king piece and did it for the predsident as well on the other chess game, "....Death note a book that hold names.....heart attack out of the random....it seems to be very akward that if the name is written in the book the person gains a heart attack....it sounds 1% certain...", kai then stood up as he looked at the screen that had the model picture on it then the one that had the president of japan, "I need more answers...as for now i faintly have an idea but its not certain...", he sighed.
Back to top Go down

It Has Started...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note Redemption :: KSIU Headquarters.-
Jump to: