Death Note Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No matter how gifted you are.. You alone cannot change the world... Welcome to Death Note Redemption.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Administration of Death Note Redemption
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» fish oil benefits for children
A Meeting With The President [Kami Only] EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:23 am by Guest

» смотреть бесплатно гинекология
A Meeting With The President [Kami Only] EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:19 pm by Guest

» olsztyn kwatery
A Meeting With The President [Kami Only] EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:13 pm by Guest

» Cost Of Urine Drug Tests
A Meeting With The President [Kami Only] EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:20 am by Guest

» domki ogrodowe dla dzieci little tikes
A Meeting With The President [Kami Only] EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:06 pm by Guest

» payday no faxloan
A Meeting With The President [Kami Only] EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:47 pm by Guest

» hotele opinie turcja
A Meeting With The President [Kami Only] EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:24 pm by Guest

» domki jastarnia ul. ogrodowa
A Meeting With The President [Kami Only] EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:09 pm by Guest

» pokoje w sopocie tanio
A Meeting With The President [Kami Only] EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:41 pm by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:50 am
Top posters
Clairabella
A Meeting With The President [Kami Only] I_vote_lcapA Meeting With The President [Kami Only] I_voting_barA Meeting With The President [Kami Only] I_vote_rcap 
Ayama Yoru
A Meeting With The President [Kami Only] I_vote_lcapA Meeting With The President [Kami Only] I_voting_barA Meeting With The President [Kami Only] I_vote_rcap 
Hunter Kieff
Cove
Kami
Ace Akau
L
Zilo
Light
Matt
Affiliates
free forum free web site trafffic and promotion

A Meeting With The President [Kami Only]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ace Akau

A Meeting With The President [Kami Only] Empty
PostSubject: A Meeting With The President [Kami Only]   A Meeting With The President [Kami Only] EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:15 am

The President would walk into an large building,of an popular neighborhood.Lots of people lurked about but the president was protected all kinds of people the Secret Service around him Aircraft above looking for unusual people.He had be summoned for an meeting by a person he did not know, he would come on his free will.The large building was large and not many people came into it, this place looked Amazing the walls an golden yellow it seemed like heaven.The President would observe this place his Shinigami right behind him and stared in amazement."So..this is the building in which ...this..person resided from..." he whispered as the secret service would direct him to an enclosed room their where body guards where all around Stacked up with guns in their hands the door was closed there were no windows.After that the president would wait in an chair waiting for the person to arrive.
Back to top Go down

A Meeting With The President [Kami Only]
Page 1 of 1