Death Note Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No matter how gifted you are.. You alone cannot change the world... Welcome to Death Note Redemption.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Administration of Death Note Redemption
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» fish oil benefits for children
Looking for something EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:23 am by Guest

» смотреть бесплатно гинекология
Looking for something EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:19 pm by Guest

» olsztyn kwatery
Looking for something EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:13 pm by Guest

» Cost Of Urine Drug Tests
Looking for something EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:20 am by Guest

» domki ogrodowe dla dzieci little tikes
Looking for something EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:06 pm by Guest

» payday no faxloan
Looking for something EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:47 pm by Guest

» hotele opinie turcja
Looking for something EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:24 pm by Guest

» domki jastarnia ul. ogrodowa
Looking for something EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:09 pm by Guest

» pokoje w sopocie tanio
Looking for something EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:41 pm by Guest

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:50 am
Top posters
Clairabella
Looking for something I_vote_lcapLooking for something I_voting_barLooking for something I_vote_rcap 
Ayama Yoru
Looking for something I_vote_lcapLooking for something I_voting_barLooking for something I_vote_rcap 
Hunter Kieff
Cove
Kami
Ace Akau
L
Zilo
Light
Matt
Affiliates
free forum free web site trafffic and promotion

Looking for something

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Light

Light

Looking for something Empty
PostSubject: Looking for something   Looking for something EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:15 am

Light is walking throught the mall. He is looking windows of diffrent stores ' Hmm what to get her , its almost Sayu's birthday i need to find something. ' Light thought to himself. ' Hmm well i guess i should get something at the food court , cant decide things on a empty stomache. ' Light continued to think. He sighed and walked over the food court. Light looked up at the menu trying to decide what to get to eat.
Back to top Go down
Clairabella
Admin
Clairabella

Character sheet
Name: Clairabella

PostSubject: Re: Looking for something   Looking for something EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:21 am

Sitting in an iron black chair at a table in the food court, sat a breath-taking girl with blonde hair that fell to the middle of her back, her image screaming the words flawless. Her bone structure was alligned perfectly, down to every detail. The girl's eyes weren't just one color, but many. They were exploding with brightness, variations of blues engulfing them; ranging from light blues to even dark blues. They looked like smalls pools of an ocean, clear and blue. She wore a very faint pink lipstick, looking more of a nude natural shade among her even lips to boost up the maturity level, looking like a glass doll. With her ethereal self, it was almost as though she were a puppet with how flawless she looked, her appearance screaming the words embodied perfection, noting on all of the people who stared her as they walked by. As they did, she could hear them say things like, "Hey! That's Clairabella Hikaru, the model!" or, "That's the one chic I was talking about from the commercial I saw!" Feeling stares bore into her, she looked down, feeling awkward.

As she sat there, the young model crossed her legs, sipping away through a straw from her slushy; making slurping noises as she watched everyone from under her eyelashes. The heels of her boots started clacking on the mall's tile as she tapped her foot that was on the ground out of boredom. Jealous sat beside her on the table, watching everyone do as they please. "There are so many people here," he gasped. "I know," she muttered in an annoyed tone; as she talked to Jealous, it made her look like she was talking to herself.
Back to top Go down
https://deathnoteredemption.forumotion.com
Light

Light

PostSubject: Re: Looking for something   Looking for something EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:28 am

Light wondering who all the attention was about looks back. He notices her talking to her self or atleast so it appears. Light looks back to the menu. He wasn't sure of anything she could just be crazy also he would look like just another creep fan if he just walked up and sat down or something like that. He is finally up in line. He orders a medium pizza with a apple later for Ryuk where ever he ran off to. He grabs the plate and sits at a table next to her pretending not to pay any attention.
Back to top Go down
Clairabella
Admin
Clairabella

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for something   Looking for something EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:35 am

"So how did you end Rukia's life, Lady Clairabella?" Jealous asked, looking up at her. She placed her slushy down and leaned back in her chair. "Well, at first... I was just going to let her die of a heart attack... But I didn't want her to die so simply. She needed to be punished for committing the horrid crime she did... So, justice was calling. I know how you don't like hearing the violent ways I have of killing, so I won't say, Jealous," she muttered ever so quietly, smiling at him. He nodded, smiling too. "You know," she started to say as she leaned forward and placed her elbows on the table, her chin resting on the back of her hands, "I thought death gods, or Shinigamies I should say, enjoyed watching people suffering and dying..." Claire said, arching an eyebrow. "Well, I don't. It's just how I am. It makes me feel somewhat bad..." he said, frowning. "Oh," was all she could say. She didn't think Shinigamies could have feelings.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

PostSubject: Re: Looking for something   Looking for something EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:40 am

Light thought ' What are the odds of that another in the same town. ' as he overheard her talking to her Shinigami. Light continued to think ' Well i don't think she is that smart if she openly talks to her shinigami in public and about her killings what if a cop were sitting here right now they would arrest her. ' Light finished off his pizza and put the apple in front of him. He just sat there looking as if he were analyzing the stores for something to buy but instead he was eavesdropping.
Back to top Go down
Clairabella
Admin
Clairabella

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for something   Looking for something EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:48 am

"Must you speak out loud? Anyone could be listening to you, you know..." Jealous said. "Yes, but I'm purposely speaking out loud..." she muttered at Jealous, her eyes flashing towards the boy beside her. When he walked over, I couldn't see his name or death date... she thought to herself. Earlier. she had been wearing a pair of sunglasses as she had her Shinigami eyes, reading the death dates of people out of boredom. She had seen him on his way over, and she couldn't see his name or death date... She looked away. Not him too, now. That makes what... "Three people I know now that are owners..." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

PostSubject: Re: Looking for something   Looking for something EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:54 am

Light looked over ' Great now she knows ' He thought he sighed. He gets up and sits down at her table with the apple. " So why bother toying with me if you already knew? " Light asked in a low voice to avoid people from hearing.
Back to top Go down
Clairabella
Admin
Clairabella

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for something   Looking for something EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:21 pm

Her eyes flashed towards him as he sat down. They were hard, lack of interest swarmed in them. "Eh, I wouldn't quite call it toying..." she said quietly. Jealous looked at the man, then back at Claire. "But, to answer your question, I just wanted to see if you were eavesdropping..." she explained, looking at the apple in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

PostSubject: Re: Looking for something   Looking for something EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:27 pm

" Heh , well nice job. " Light said He sat back alittle bit playing with the apple on the table rlling it back and forth but still looking at her " So what is you name? " he asked bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Clairabella
Admin
Clairabella

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for something   Looking for something EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:59 pm

"It's no importance to you," she muttered, letting out a soft sigh. She was hoping that no one would come up and ask for an autograph; that would totally bombard her reply form earlier. "Should I ask for you name?" she asked, raising her eyebrows slightly.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

PostSubject: Re: Looking for something   Looking for something EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:14 pm

" Well i did ask first but you should already know my name. " Light said with a smirk He leans back and starts to toss the apple up and down in his hands. he sighs.
Back to top Go down
Clairabella
Admin
Clairabella

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for something   Looking for something EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:25 pm

"Too bad I couldn't see it..." she muttered, sighing and hanging her head. Jealous looked at Claire. "Ask him who he Shinigami is," Jealous said. "What's the name of your Shinigami?" Claire asked, looking back up at the man.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

PostSubject: Re: Looking for something   Looking for something EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:32 pm

" Heh , My name is Light and since i answered my name you tell me your shingami name. " Light said. He was still tossing the apple in his hand. he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Clairabella
Admin
Clairabella

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for something   Looking for something EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:35 pm

She made a face, blinking at him. "Alright, Light," she said, crossing her arms as she leaned back into the iron chair. "His name is Jealous," she said, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

PostSubject: Re: Looking for something   Looking for something EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:47 pm

" Jealous huh , Ryuk is his name , now yours? " Light asked. he put the apple on he table.
He looked over at her.
Back to top Go down
Clairabella
Admin
Clairabella

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for something   Looking for something EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 2:02 pm

She let out a low sigh, and looked up at him. "Clairabella," she muttered. "I don't think I know a Ryuk..." Jealous said, pausing a moment to think.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

PostSubject: Re: Looking for something   Looking for something EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 2:06 pm

" Hmm , thats kinda long ill just call you clair. " Light said he places the apple in the center of the table. He sighed. " So , I take it Jealous is here right now? " Light asked.
Back to top Go down
Clairabella
Admin
Clairabella

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for something   Looking for something EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 2:21 pm

Claire slightly smiled. "Correct. What, do you think I'd actually be talking to myself?" she asked, leaning forward and placing one elbow on the table, resting her face against her hand and swatting her other hand sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

PostSubject: Re: Looking for something   Looking for something EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 2:30 pm

Light laughed slightly " Good point. ". He said simply " I think we should stop this conversation before people over hear us we can continue this another time if you would like. " Light said he leans back in his chair.
Back to top Go down
Clairabella
Admin
Clairabella

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for something   Looking for something EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 2:34 pm

"Good idea, I agree," she said, going back to slurping her slushy. Maybe I should go... she thought to herself, Jealous looking at random people as they walked by. She couldn't really start a normal conversation, it wasn't her best trait.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

PostSubject: Re: Looking for something   Looking for something EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 2:39 pm

Light says " Hey I have to go but , hmm how would we continue this conversation hey I know one minute. " Light pulls out a noraml piece of paper and writes down his phone # on it
" Let me know when you want to continue the conversation. " Light said
Back to top Go down
Clairabella
Admin
Clairabella

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for something   Looking for something EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 3:02 pm

Claire took the piece of paper and nodded. "Will do. It was nice meeting you, Light," she said, giving a small smiling.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

PostSubject: Re: Looking for something   Looking for something EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 3:11 pm

" You too " Light replied he grabed the apple got up and went back to shooping for Sayu. He stopped outside some store and went into .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for something   Looking for something Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for something
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note Redemption :: The Mall.-
Jump to: