Death Note Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No matter how gifted you are.. You alone cannot change the world... Welcome to Death Note Redemption.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Administration of Death Note Redemption
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» fish oil benefits for children
Zilo Telavu (Wip) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:23 am by Guest

» смотреть бесплатно гинекология
Zilo Telavu (Wip) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:19 pm by Guest

» olsztyn kwatery
Zilo Telavu (Wip) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:13 pm by Guest

» Cost Of Urine Drug Tests
Zilo Telavu (Wip) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:20 am by Guest

» domki ogrodowe dla dzieci little tikes
Zilo Telavu (Wip) EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:06 pm by Guest

» payday no faxloan
Zilo Telavu (Wip) EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:47 pm by Guest

» hotele opinie turcja
Zilo Telavu (Wip) EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:24 pm by Guest

» domki jastarnia ul. ogrodowa
Zilo Telavu (Wip) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:09 pm by Guest

» pokoje w sopocie tanio
Zilo Telavu (Wip) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:41 pm by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:50 am
Top posters
Clairabella
Zilo Telavu (Wip) I_vote_lcapZilo Telavu (Wip) I_voting_barZilo Telavu (Wip) I_vote_rcap 
Ayama Yoru
Zilo Telavu (Wip) I_vote_lcapZilo Telavu (Wip) I_voting_barZilo Telavu (Wip) I_vote_rcap 
Hunter Kieff
Cove
Kami
Ace Akau
L
Zilo
Light
Matt
Affiliates
free forum free web site trafffic and promotion

Zilo Telavu (Wip)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zilo

Zilo

Zilo Telavu (Wip) Empty
PostSubject: Zilo Telavu (Wip)   Zilo Telavu (Wip) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 8:30 pm

Zilo Telavu (Wip) Anotherdarkangel

~Basic~
~Tell us who you are.

Given Name:Zilo Telavu

Realm:Mist

.:Appearance:.
~Show us how you Look.

Hair:Gray

Eyes:Gray

Skin:Tanish

Height:7 foot 8

Weight:230 pounds

Clothing:black button shirt and some blue jeans with black shoes.

Other:Has black wings. And a tattoo of a dragon on his arm.

-Life-
~Tell us about yourself.

Personality:

• Apples,sweets,spicy food
  • Books, Watching people die, whoever has his book
  • Movies

[b]Dislikes:

• Soured food, Bananas and peaches
  • Rmance books, seeing happy endings for people, People who disses the owner of his book
  • Black and white movies, Lolipops, Shinigami girls that only live for lust.

Goals:

[Roleplay Sample]
~Show us what you got.
Zilo had told Sei and Icarus he would be on the top of mount fuji waiting for them. On his way to the top he was looking around for them and noticed something strange on the side of the mountains. He looked around for ledges that he could reach for to make it across. He looked down and saw that it was a long drop to the bottom. His toes where starting to get cold. He pulled out his sword and noticed that the sun was out in the Reflection of his sword and he Sighed Perfect this is just what i need is this snow getting mushy and slick.

He stuck his sword into the side of mountain. He started to chivvy across the edge. He could feel that one error and he would fall of the side of the mountain. He looked down for he had a fear of heights. The bottom was below him all he could see was the white snow stretching into a endless gap. He took a big gulp and continued to go across the ledge. He made it to the other side. the sun was shining on the other side of the mountain but not this side. That is why he had seen it as a black.

He sighed it was a waste of his time and effort. He started to climb back up the mountain. I hope those two don't make it before me. He felt the Ice under his foot he slipped. He grabbed a ledge and looked down. The snow seemed to continue to fall. He heard a slight cracking in the ledge that he was holding onto. He decided to stab his sword into the mountain again. He pulled back and tried to stab but hit ice. He was stuck there was no where he could go. He then started to pull himself up struggling.

He managed to pull himself up the mountains ledge. He looked around and saw that there was nothing there. He started to climb again this time reading the mountain sides and ledges. He pulled him self up all the way this time. He could see was the snow stretching up the mountain. He was closer to the top.The clouds started to block the sun. Great now i can deal with the melting snow turning into ice. He looked at his sword he had almost forgotten that it wasn't really a good one. He left this original sword at the lodge.

This sword was a little bit rusty and had a few crack and dents in it. When he noticed that it was a little rust and dented he saw his shoes where worn out from this climb. He wiped his face with his shirt that was a white color. When you looked at how he was dress and from away it would look as if he was part of the mountain. He started his climb once again. When he finally got to the top he laid on the ground with his arms and legs held out in a V shape. The snow was soft almost like a cushion but it was wet. He finally put his sword back in the sheath he had he looked around and sighed once again it seems he has gotten here before them. It was a good sign for him he could rest. He started to close his eyes slowly slipping into a endless dark void. He fell asleep peacefully and quietly. Now it was up to them to make it he was done.
Zilo looked up and saw that Icarus was already here before him he smiled. And then thought about the question he had asked so we just sit here and wait huh? He had thought about it for a few second and wondered where sei was. She should have been here by now but he didn't see here any where. He then replied to the angel "Yes we will sit here and wait till sei gets here but until i will rest. This stupid climb almost killed me with me falling off. And if you don't mind me asking did you use those big fancy wings of your to cheat and get up to the top of the mountain befor so you could sit there and be all muahahah i made it to the top first type of thing?"

He hoped the angel could tell that he was just joking around with him. he then put his head back down on the ground and stared at the sky. It has been a while since he has actually been able to rest in piece. He then looked at the angel to see that he had some moth like wings but they had something about them that made them look different from them. He knew that Icarus the angel could read someones mind but insisted on saying "Icarus and sei kissing in the tree" He sung this song in his head just to make icarus have to listen to it

If there was one thing that icarus couldn't do as a angel is shut off others though from his own. He smiled at the thought of teasing the angel. Before everything went black and he passed out where he was laying last though that went through his head was. If you wouldn't mind icarus do you mind and going and getting my blade form the lodge. I left it sitting on my dresser on the right side. Its near the mirror. With that he fell asleep.

To be honest i Rp as much as the person above me.
Back to top Go down
Clairabella
Admin
Clairabella

Character sheet
Name: Clairabella

Zilo Telavu (Wip) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zilo Telavu (Wip)   Zilo Telavu (Wip) EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:06 pm

~APPROVED~

.: Locked :.
Back to top Go down
https://deathnoteredemption.forumotion.com

Zilo Telavu (Wip)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note Redemption :: Shinigami Creations.-
Jump to: