Death Note Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No matter how gifted you are.. You alone cannot change the world... Welcome to Death Note Redemption.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Administration of Death Note Redemption
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» fish oil benefits for children
Kosuda (Sorry its a bit long) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:23 am by Guest

» смотреть бесплатно гинекология
Kosuda (Sorry its a bit long) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:19 pm by Guest

» olsztyn kwatery
Kosuda (Sorry its a bit long) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:13 pm by Guest

» Cost Of Urine Drug Tests
Kosuda (Sorry its a bit long) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:20 am by Guest

» domki ogrodowe dla dzieci little tikes
Kosuda (Sorry its a bit long) EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:06 pm by Guest

» payday no faxloan
Kosuda (Sorry its a bit long) EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:47 pm by Guest

» hotele opinie turcja
Kosuda (Sorry its a bit long) EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:24 pm by Guest

» domki jastarnia ul. ogrodowa
Kosuda (Sorry its a bit long) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:09 pm by Guest

» pokoje w sopocie tanio
Kosuda (Sorry its a bit long) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:41 pm by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:50 am
Top posters
Clairabella
Kosuda (Sorry its a bit long) I_vote_lcapKosuda (Sorry its a bit long) I_voting_barKosuda (Sorry its a bit long) I_vote_rcap 
Ayama Yoru
Kosuda (Sorry its a bit long) I_vote_lcapKosuda (Sorry its a bit long) I_voting_barKosuda (Sorry its a bit long) I_vote_rcap 
Hunter Kieff
Cove
Kami
Ace Akau
L
Zilo
Light
Matt
Affiliates
free forum free web site trafffic and promotion

Kosuda (Sorry its a bit long)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kosuda

Kosuda

Kosuda (Sorry its a bit long) Empty
PostSubject: Kosuda (Sorry its a bit long)   Kosuda (Sorry its a bit long) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 6:51 pm

Kosuda (Sorry its a bit long) Silverwolfman

~Basic~
~Tell us who you are.

Given Name:Takuya

Middle Name: Kosuda

Surname:Satoru

Blood Type: O

Origin: He's half Japanese (father) and quarters of English and French (Mother)

.:Appearance:.
~Show us how you Look.

Hair: Kosuda's hair is a pale black color that some may claim as gray. He hates this because he likes to see things in black and white. Gray is a symbol of compromise, uncertainty, and doubt. Its shoulder length and usually worn in a casual disarray.

Eyes: Kosuda's eyes are a deep and pale blue that may look black at a distance. Once close enough one can tell just how blue his eyes are. His eyes are filled with mystery but you can still feel content with not knowing a thing about him.

Skin: His skin is fair and borderline pale. Its nearly flawless besides all of the sweets he consumes everyday.

Height: 185 cm

Weight: 74 kg

Clothing: Kosuda is usually seen wearing a trademark gray coat that he took of a murder that he helped bring to "justice". It was the first of many crimes that he had solved in his young age and thought that he should have something to remember it by. He also wears tight t-shirts and lean jeans/pants/slacks. He also wears black boots.

Other: He always wears a necklace given to him by his mother when he was young and shunned by pretty much everyone around him. This necklace reminds him of his mother’s life and all of the things ripped from him in his life…which has barely lived yet.

-Life-
~Tell us about yourself.

Plans/Goals: Outlive Kira and his reign.

Personality:
Takuya is a smooth talking but very tactical individual. He likes to be presented with a riddle, a mystery and arriving at the most possible and plausible outcome. He is sort of a social outcast but this does not mean he doesn’t know how to communicate with other human beings. Because he is so observant and aware of his surroundings he can understand and tell what kind of fashion and attractiveness he should imply in a conversation with any certain person, but because he is so “weird” he is barely approached unless it involves work. Takuya is also fascinated with the bond of friendship. He’s had a few friends and sees countless people with others but no one has really defined how a friendship is truly born or created. Once you’re with a friend and look at them you think, “How did we even become friends anyway…I barely knew you?” Takuya find this thought to be beyond solving with clarity so he dwells on it from time to time. He is kind and manipulative, sweet but tactical, fun yet mysterious, and lovable as well as unpredictable. He enjoys literature and hates numbers. Even when he thinks of numbers in his head, they don’t come out as the Greeks intended but in actual words with letters and syllables.

History:
Takuya was an average “mama’s boy” in his town. Everyone knew his mother because she was kind hearted and quite easy on the eyes. With brown hair and blue tinted eyes she was well known for being the mother of the boy who’d run at the sight of a fight. Despite his frail attitude and dislike of fighting many of the town’s children liked Takuya for having an equally kind heart as his mother. He had a large grin to die for and large glowing eyes to squeal in joy. Takuya was not only loved…but he was also pitied because of his father. His father was a well-known baker that was killed in a robbery at the bakery that Takuya and his mother now lived in. This incident happened a year after Takuya’s birth so he was the only one he really didn’t get to know the fine man Takuya’s father really was.

Takuya grew into a well rounded teenager and smart student. He was helpful around town and helped protect smaller kids from bullies, the typical good child…until…the first milestone of his life that would pave the road to his forced upon lifestyle. His mother grew ill, she was infected by a sickness that wasn’t lethal but severely weakened the patient. The strong, healthy woman known as Takuya’s mother was now a quiet, sickly, and frail woman who soon lost the apparent “crush” from the citizens of the town. Takuya’s family no longer got the special treatment, no one bat an eye when he walked down the street pushing his mother in her new wheelchair, and because of this Takuya’s sweet attitude soon began to fade away. Takuya stayed home more often, skipping school to take care of his mother and reading none stop. Every book in the town library and every book his father had home before his death. He became interested in common riddles and news of TV especially those about killings, kidnaps, murders etc. Takuya and his mother were really left alone. They would get occasional visits from loyal friends of the family but other than that it was just his mother and himself in the lonely apartment above the bakery. Takuya began to get in fights at school over arguments about his mother. He became feared by the other kids that used to wish to see him everyday. Was it his fault that their love was so shallow? Was it his mother’s fault that she was cursed to marry a stubborn man who just refused to hand over money to a bunch of thugs?
Her fault that she received a sickness from nowhere? He couldn’t stand the thought of these people. His fists were the only thing that relieved these feelings.

Soon Takuya was expelled from school because he got into a fight with the gym teacher who commented that he would have “done” his mother if she was “healthy enough to stand his smashing.” Takuya unleashed on the middle aged man and nearly killed him if it weren’t for the other students and several other teachers. Takuya returned home without telling his mother that he had been expelled, only told her that they were on break and he could stay home for a while. She was happy about this, how could Takuya go back on his lie now? He stayed with her day and night and they laughed about old times when Takuya was a “wimp.” Takuya tried to convince her he wasn’t so wimpy anymore but she refused to believe her sweet son became a common thug. Takuya let her believe what she wanted and threw a curve ball at his mother with a question: “Why don’t we move away? Go somewhere nice.” Takuya’s mother turned the offer down without a moment’s hesitation. “Why would we move from the town that loves us so much?” was all she could say. If only she knew, that their love had faded away. One night while they were talking about how life will be after Takuya was done with school, Kazmua’s mother asked him if he’d forget her. Takuya in an outburst of course told her no, she seemed pleased about his answer and thanked him. Takuya fell asleep on his mother’s lap as she wrapped her arms around him, forgetting the hateful town around them and drifting into dreams of greater times. When Takuya awoke…he realized that he was the only one awake in the house…for good. His mother died with Takuya in her arms. Takuya broke out into a sob not because his mother was gone…she would be better off…but because she was the only thing he had in this world.

Takuya arranged a funeral for his mother and much more town’s people attended then he expected. A girl from school had helped him send out the cards for them to attend. His mother was buried on a hill in the town’s grave and was surrounded by beautiful flowers as she was put to rest. Takuya, seeing no other reason to stay in the town left it behind. After his mother's death Kosuda spent a year in a place called Wammy's House. He left shortly after for personal reasons.

Three years later

Takuya was now living in a small sized city in a restaurant. He worked as a waiter/cook in a restaurant with the owner who was two years older then him. A woman named Ayano. She was a warm and well known person. Long red hair, sky blues eyes, and fair skin that felt wonderful against you in an embrace. She may have looked beautiful and fragile but she was tough and very stubborn. She would scold Takuya when he goofed off and would sweet talk him when she needed help. Takuya met her when he had been looking for a place to live. He tried to steal food from her restaurant but she gave him food rather than him taking it, which confused him. She told him that she always wants to help those she can and that she would gladly feed him. Takuya love struck stayed with her and soon the feelings were returned by Ayano. Takuya had finally become the happy boy he was before the hate consumed him after his mother’s sickness. He didn’t want this life to end…apparently…he never gets what he wants, which he’ll soon find out.

Takuya and Ayano were on the roof of the restaurant and talked for hours on how their lives were before the other came into their lives. Takuya’s anger and bitterness before and after his mother’s death, Ayano’s loneliness and emptiness before Kazmua had shown up. They were happy and Takuya at this moment made a promise to her that he’d make her happy forever. Never make a promise you can’t keep. A few minutes later a loud crash was heard in the restaurant it was closed, who would be down there? They raced down to find thugs trying to rob the money safe. Takuya had recognized them in the restaurant and around town, a bunch of trouble makers. Takuya confronted them along with Ayano and they both managed to chase them out of the restaurant only losing about $2,000 dollars in cash, but at least they were not hurt. A lot of property damage and stuff like that but Ayano was happy, so Takuya was too. The next day Takuya went to the police station to report the incident. Takuya was already well known in the town for being a good kid so the police offered their complete help. Takuya, content, made his way back to the restaurant only to find a crowd of people and a few patrol cars parked out front. Takuya pushed his way through the crowd not caring if he hurt someone or not. Takuya made his way to the scene to find the place completely trashed some blood and a note. The police handed over the note reluctantly as Takuya read: ”Should have stayed out of it…now we have your girlfriend. You’ll pay punk.” Takuya couldn’t breath, his eyes wouldn’t focus, his head was spinning. He left the restaurant ignoring the shouts of the people behind him. He had to find her…he had to.

After a few long hours Takuya managed to track down the gang of thugs by visiting criminal infested parts of town. They were supposedly in a warehouse downtown. Takuya had been around here once but only for a while. The sky itself seemed darker on this part of town. The streets seemed lifeless, and the buildings rich with emptiness. The warehouse was equally dark and empty. Takuya was carrying a suitcase of cash incase they wouldn’t listen to “reason” in his mind that meant his fists. It was a large building with about 5 levels underground. She had to be down there. Takuya went in without a plan or anything; the only thing in mind was Ayano. The first room of the warehouse was empty, so he pressed on. He could feel it…she had to be here. After about 30 minutes of searching on ground level he finally found the basement door. As soon as he passed, it locked behind him. They were watching him, controlling the building from the control room or something. Over an old intercom a lot of static was heard until a husky voice was heard.

“Well if it isn’t the knight in shining armor. It’s about time you showed up. We’ve all been waiting.” Takuya kept a poker face on. He didn’t want them to see him angry that would only get them more excited. “Trying to play tough guy, huh? Let’s see if you’re so tough after you hear THIS.” The man said after a long pause.

“TAKUYA!!” It was Ayano’s sweet and tender voice…but it was so strained so weak. Takuya couldn’t keep the face anymore. “GIVE HER BACK!! DAMN YOU!!” Takuya shouted. After another long pause the man came back on the intercom. “…Come and get her.” Then the halls went silent. Takuya couldn’t take it he ran down the halls pushing door after door after door after door. Finally in one dark room was Ayano. Tied to a chair, mouth covered and teary eyed. There was blood on her face and shirt. Her bare legs were cut up and bruised. She looked so tired. Takuya walked towards her relieved. She shook her head violently. Takuya didn’t understand he removed the cloth over her mouth. She then gasped and shouted, “BEHIND YOU!” Takuya turned to see three big guys come at him. He punched one in the face and threw the suitcase at the other’s gut, the money flying through the air fluttering down. While they were down he spin kicked all three. When he turned a man was holding a gun to Ayano’s head. Takuya raised his hands and calmed himself. “Please…just let her go.” Takuya said soflty. The man looked at Takuya with cold eyes and shot Takuya in the arm. Ayano screamed and the man retaliated with a pistol whip to the head, knocked her out. Takuya shivered as her body went limp only to be pistol whipped himself from behind…Some rescue.

Takuya awoke in a dark room that had an eerie red glow behind the door. On the otherside Ayano was screaming, yelling at the top of her lungs. Takuya couldn’t take it, not being able to do anything. He could see their silhouettes. Three men with bats, Ayano’s lifeless body taking blow after blow. After a long while the door next to him opened. There was another room next to him that he wasn’t aware of and something was thrown in…rather someone. There was about a two inch space under the wall so Takuya could see her. She was so hurt…in so much pain but when she saw him she smiled, “T…T-Takuya,” she managed to whimper as she crawled over to the space. “My Takuya.” His eyes were filled with tears…as were hers but it seemed hers were tears of joy. “You’re alright,” she finished. Takuya could only nod as he reached his hand under the crack and held onto hers. He held on…he wouldn’t let go for anything. “I’m sorry…I dragged you into this.” Ayano said breaking the silence between them. Takuya could only push the words past his lips: It’s not your fault. Don’t you ever say this is your fault. She only closed her eyes and nodded once not wanting to argue with him. Takuya held onto her hands until a man came into his room and kicked Takuya. Why was he so weak? He couldn’t even get up. The man chuckled a bit before he left saying that that would be the last time the door would open…Takuya didn’t care…how could they live past this? He only lay back down and held onto Ayano’s hand.

Takuya lost track of time. Days, hours, minutes, seconds? It made no difference to him. He would occasionally talk to Ayano and she would reply with a weak chuckle, a small scowl, or a faint but radiant smile. He held onto her until she began to cry, “Was I born…to die like this?” she said through the tears. Takuya shook her hand trying to break her from such thoughts, “No! Don’t think like that,” Takuya protested. She cried a bit more before she looked at Takuya and smiled. Her hand loosened, her eyes closed slowly. Takuya shook her shouting her name…but nothing. Takuya held onto to her hand a little longer before he let go and lay back against the dark wall behind him. There was no light except for that eerie red glow. Time slipped away, faded from relevance. He sat there, hungry, thirsty, in pain. Finally he just drifted into sleep. Takuya woke up after awhile… He stood up and heard a clanging sound…like a chain. Everytime he moved the same chained sound was heard. He didn’t understand why. He stood there and leaned against the wall, not wanting to hear the chained sound. He worked out scenarios in his head. What is this sound? He searched his body for the source of the chain. Surely enough there was a chain attached to his arm. His broken, numb, and unfeeling arm. No wonder he couldn’t feel it…but he still felt so stupid. He followed the chain with his other hand until it got to the door. There was a small envelope that had something written on it. He couldn’t read it so he had to knell in order to catch the red light. “I never wanted this. I’m not one of them. Here.” Takuya disregarded the note and searched the envelope. In it was a small rusty, splintering key. Takuya was in shock as he fit the key into the slot that slowly screeched the door open. He ran over to Ayano’s room which was also able to be opened with the key. Her body lay lifeless covered in blood, and smiling. Taking her body and placing her on his back, he made the endless climb to the ground floor. As soon as he stepped out of the warehouse the police already had the place surrounded and one of the men that Takuya saw before he was imprisoned was with them. “You see! I helped them! I left a key! I didn’t want this to happen!” Takuya could barely understand the man’s words. He simply put Ayano down and passed out.

One year Later (BEAR WITH ME a little while longer!):

Ayano and Takuya’s case was finally closed. Every single man involved was put behind bars. No thanks to the police but because Takuya searched and investigated every single last bit of evidence to their whereabouts. When some saw him they thought he was a ghost, some that he was an undertaker taking the form of him, others were glad to see him, their guilt had driven them mad. Takuya didn’t want to kill any of them. He wanted them to live with it. Especially the ring leader. Takuya personally took him to the police station and robbed him of his coat. After several days in jail and some tv time on the news the men were found dead in their cells, suffered from heart attacks. Takuya was outraged! These men were sentenced to LIVE! LIVE WITH THE GUILT! It wasn’t fair that they got the same courtesy as Ayano. Takuya also investigated this outcame and was informed and enlightened of Kira. The mysterious ‘god’, which put life and death in his own hands. How dare he?! It?! Or whatever it was who is responsible! Takuya made it his goal to outlive the era of Kira, to even do crimes so Kira could target him and fail, and to maybe help bring this man to earth, in his place. He was reminded of something Ayano told him a long time ago, ’Kosuda?’ You’re middle name is Kosuda. Hmmm. That’s a great name! You should use this name whenever you do your private eye stuff.” Of course she was teasing him but he thought it’d be nice. No one ever knew his name when he was investigating, now he can give one. Kosuda. That’s the name of one of the men who would bring Kira down. He planned on it. His final act for Ayano.

[Roleplay Sample]
~Show us what you got.

Clank The usual sound of what a shot glass would sound like if he placed on the table. Kosuda was sitting in a bar engulfing himself with alcohol. “H-Hey! You know you remind…remind me of this girl I used to see. She had long-long hair and you remind me of her. Ya know because of the hair.” Kosuda spat out at the man next to him…who was bald. A group of men behind him were hugging and kissing their dates behind him, having a blast. One of them came up to the counter, “We’re out buddy,” he said handing the bartender a stack of money. She excepted it and looked at Kosuda who only gave her a blank expression. Kosuda looked at the man and smiled, “Girls are niiice.” Kosuda stuttered. The man gave Kosuda a cold face and shoved him out of his way. Kosuda watched as the men and their dates leave. Kosuda’s drunk smile and attitude completely dropped as soon as the door closed. Kosuda turned to the bartender, “That them?” he said in his normal calm and collected voice. She nodded once with a smile as she leaned forward seductively. Kosuda rolled his eyes with a sigh and hand her a stack of bills. “Pleasure doing business Kosuda,” she sang with a wink. Kosuda was already out the door as his coat fluttered in the night breeze.

The group of men and women had just turned the corner. They were ready to make babies right then and there against the girls wills. Kosuda came stumbling in, “H-Hey. Dud-Dudes…Where’s my house?” Kosuda said in his drunken persona again. The men were more than irritated. The largest reached for Kosuda but sadly, Kosuda dropped the drunky act and flipped him with a kick to the face. The other four came at him. He easily subdued to of them and kicked one other in the face. The last one gave Kosuda a small wink before he pulled out a gun and shouted, “ALRIGHT! HANDS UP!” The four subdued men were surprised that their friend was a cop. The girls turned tail and started running except for one who was laying on the ground crying because she was about to be taken advantaged of. More investigators came into the ally and held the men up. “Take ‘em in I’ll take this one home,” Kosuda said warmly. He helped the girl up and walked her to a taxi and got in with her.

“Thank you…so much for saving us,” the girl thanked gratefully. She was dressed in clothing that Kosuda couldn’t afford to buy for any girl. He looked from her clothes to her face and smiled, “Of course.” They drove for a while before they were on the freeway. “Its amazing how you managed to escape a run-in with those guys,” Kosuda said casually and plainly. She nodded a bit nervously and smiled, “Ye-Yeah. I was lucky.” Kosuda nodded as well, “Yes. I suppose luck played a part. I mean the daughter of Mr. Kimura, who disappeared after I interviewed her in trying to find her father’s killer. Even taking a new name after killing him and taking his millions was smart. You even got surgery and changed your hair to keep from being recognized.” The girl looked at him with shock and confusion, “Wh-What are you talking about detective. I was just about to be raped! How can you even joke about something like that?” Kosuda nodded with nervousness and apologized, “I’m sorry Yumi. I didn’t mean to offend you in anyway.” She became more calm and relaxed, “It’s quite alright detective. You must be under stress.” Kosuda smiled, “Yes I am...but not so much now. You see the thing is ma’am I don’t remember you telling me your name was Yumi…or that I was a detective.” The girl looked distraught now more than anything. “The men were a nice touch. You saw that I was in the bar so you hired a group of men to follow outside and even pretend to attack you,” Kosuda finished. The taxi stopped in the middle of cars that began to flash blue and red, the driver turned around to reveal that he two was a private investigator. “You…You bastard,” she managed to say. “Enough small talk. Where’s Kira?” Kosuda asked nonchalantly. The girl looked at him with a mixed face, “What? I don’t know who’re-.” Kosuda took out his gun and shot the window next to her, she screamed but was silenced by the barrel of Kosuda’s gun. “I’m not a cop. I’m not a detective. I’m a man losing my patience. He contacted you. You’re father was a cold blooded mobster and you gave Kira his name…Where. Is. Kira?” The girl finally looked like she was going to crack. “Ok. Ok. I don’t know much but he-he’s…” BOOM Kosuda looked down at his hands. There was blood in his hands and lap. His face was also splattered with it. The girl who was just about to help him put Ayano to rest has just been shot…by a police officer. “SUBDUE HIM! HE’S WITH KIRA!” Kosuda shouted pointing at the man who looked like he didn’t know what he just did. Kosuda stepped out of the car, “He must be watching. He’s here.” Kosuda said whirling around looking for a face that would just scream ‘Kira’ to him. Nothing. Not a thing. “Damn it.” Kosuda quickly left the scene. He wanted to make it clear to whoever was Kira, he wasn’t with the police, he was searching out Kira under his own jurisdiction.
Back to top Go down
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Kosuda (Sorry its a bit long)   Kosuda (Sorry its a bit long) EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 3:22 pm

Approved but uh the site is kind of dead.
Back to top Go down
Clairabella
Admin
Clairabella

Character sheet
Name: Clairabella

PostSubject: Re: Kosuda (Sorry its a bit long)   Kosuda (Sorry its a bit long) EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 2:29 pm

Ignore Matt^^
We're bringing it back x33

~APPROVED~

-Locked-
Back to top Go down
https://deathnoteredemption.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kosuda (Sorry its a bit long)   Kosuda (Sorry its a bit long) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kosuda (Sorry its a bit long)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note Redemption :: Creations. :: Character Creations.-
Jump to: