Death Note Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No matter how gifted you are.. You alone cannot change the world... Welcome to Death Note Redemption.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Administration of Death Note Redemption
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» fish oil benefits for children
J, the darkness EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:23 am by Guest

» смотреть бесплатно гинекология
J, the darkness EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:19 pm by Guest

» olsztyn kwatery
J, the darkness EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:13 pm by Guest

» Cost Of Urine Drug Tests
J, the darkness EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:20 am by Guest

» domki ogrodowe dla dzieci little tikes
J, the darkness EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:06 pm by Guest

» payday no faxloan
J, the darkness EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:47 pm by Guest

» hotele opinie turcja
J, the darkness EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:24 pm by Guest

» domki jastarnia ul. ogrodowa
J, the darkness EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:09 pm by Guest

» pokoje w sopocie tanio
J, the darkness EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:41 pm by Guest

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:50 am
Top posters
Clairabella
J, the darkness I_vote_lcapJ, the darkness I_voting_barJ, the darkness I_vote_rcap 
Ayama Yoru
J, the darkness I_vote_lcapJ, the darkness I_voting_barJ, the darkness I_vote_rcap 
Hunter Kieff
Cove
Kami
Ace Akau
L
Zilo
Light
Matt
Affiliates
free forum free web site trafffic and promotion

J, the darkness

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
J Dark Ness

J, the darkness Empty
PostSubject: J, the darkness   J, the darkness EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 6:59 pm

[img][/img]

~Basic~
~Tell us who you are.

Given Name: J

Middle Name: Dark

Surname: Ness

Blood Type: A

Origin: American

.:Appearance:.
~Show us how you Look.

Hair: Blondie

Eyes: Blue

Skin: white

Height: 6' 3"

Weight: 201

Clothing: He wears a normal see through shirt and some ripped pants. He wears normal tennis shoes.

Other:None

-Life-
~Tell us about yourself.

Plans/Goals: To be the best crimanal

Personality: He acts as if he is number one sometimes. He is attracted to both genders yet he goes with mostly girls. He can hate everyone at times then love them very much. J is gentle when he is around friends tho.

History:J was born in america he was the worst kid in school. he always got in trouble but he was very smart. When he was in high school he was even worse and every grade he went to it got worser. When he was finally out of school he went traveling to different lands. He was so popular where ever he went people knew him. He dated many girls and guys until he got to a place where a stroy began. And where he became a criminal.

[Roleplay Sample]
~Show us what you got.
It toke j 10 minutes to get back when he came back he was holding a diamond necklace j gave desiree before they broke up. "desi." j said to himself. Then he looked at a white peice of clothing it was not normal it was arrancar like actually. "I think i know where she is now she is in hueco mundo the hollow world." j said toward everyone. J stood infront of everyone and did an incantation. " My right hand is the stone that bridges worlds. My left hand is the
blade that binds reality. The black-haired shepherd is hung from a
chair. Stratus clouds come, and I strike down the ibis." As j said this the technique it literally tears open the dimensional fabric separating the worlds,
revealing a tunnel of whirling, torrential energy that must be focused
and solidified to create a discernible pathway.
"this is the portal toward hueco mundo. The garganta." J then turned " Bakudo 73 Tazansho." A triangler barrier came around everything in the area of the shop that meant the garganta as well. "this will make sure no one follows us. And wen we go there to make sure we dont get ambushed and killed." j said as his hand went over his face. "Dawn over me Mask of death." j said as his vizard mask was on. the garganta started to suck everyone in no one could get away not even zilo.

Back to top Go down
Clairabella
Admin
Clairabella

Character sheet
Name: Clairabella

J, the darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: J, the darkness   J, the darkness EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 7:04 pm

APPROVED >.> <.<

-Locked-
Back to top Go down
https://deathnoteredemption.forumotion.com

J, the darkness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note Redemption :: Creations. :: Character Creations.-
Jump to: