Death Note Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No matter how gifted you are.. You alone cannot change the world... Welcome to Death Note Redemption.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Administration of Death Note Redemption
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» fish oil benefits for children
Death Note Redemption Rules. EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:23 am by Guest

» смотреть бесплатно гинекология
Death Note Redemption Rules. EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:19 pm by Guest

» olsztyn kwatery
Death Note Redemption Rules. EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:13 pm by Guest

» Cost Of Urine Drug Tests
Death Note Redemption Rules. EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:20 am by Guest

» domki ogrodowe dla dzieci little tikes
Death Note Redemption Rules. EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:06 pm by Guest

» payday no faxloan
Death Note Redemption Rules. EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:47 pm by Guest

» hotele opinie turcja
Death Note Redemption Rules. EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:24 pm by Guest

» domki jastarnia ul. ogrodowa
Death Note Redemption Rules. EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:09 pm by Guest

» pokoje w sopocie tanio
Death Note Redemption Rules. EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:41 pm by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:50 am
Top posters
Clairabella
Death Note Redemption Rules. I_vote_lcapDeath Note Redemption Rules. I_voting_barDeath Note Redemption Rules. I_vote_rcap 
Ayama Yoru
Death Note Redemption Rules. I_vote_lcapDeath Note Redemption Rules. I_voting_barDeath Note Redemption Rules. I_vote_rcap 
Hunter Kieff
Cove
Kami
Ace Akau
L
Zilo
Light
Matt
Affiliates
free forum free web site trafffic and promotion

Death Note Redemption Rules.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Clairabella
Admin
Clairabella

Character sheet
Name: Clairabella

Death Note Redemption Rules. Empty
PostSubject: Death Note Redemption Rules.   Death Note Redemption Rules. EmptySun May 30, 2010 7:37 pm

If you decide to be a retard and not follow these simple rules, you'll have to face consequences<3

1.)You may not be superior, in other words no god modding!

2.) There may only be six Death Note owners.

3.)Respect others, don't make fun of them if they have something weird about their character.

4.)No spamming. I will ban your ass if you spam.

5.)You can only make two characters, a hero/heroin, and a shinigami. That is if you want to. If you wish to make another
character because something happens to yours, please pm Kami or I first.

6.)If you die, that sucks. Then you'll have to make a new character:) But if someone has a Death Note and they want to kill someone, they must ask that person and get permission to do so. If this rule is broken, you WILL face consequences.

7.)If you want to be a cannon character, you don't always have to stay in character. It's your option. Example:If you're Misa, you don't have to be infatuated with Light.

8.)Cursing is allowed, but not directly towards another member. Please keep a low level when role-playing.

9.) Showing affection towards another is allowed, just don't go too far.

10.)Please, keep sexual things down and to yourself.

11.)No one-sentenced posts are allowed when rp'ing! That is gay. They must be a paragraph or more if you decide to.

12.)No double posting.

13.)When you ask a question while role-playing, please use one question mark. It's annoying to see this: "What just happened????" Here's the correct way: "What just happened?!" or just one question mark.

14.)Please use correct punctuation, grammar, capitalization, and spell correctly. No text talking.

And as they always say, the best is saved for last...Have one hell of a time and enjoy!<3

By the way, I'll love you guys forever if you follow these easy rules:]
Back to top Go down
https://deathnoteredemption.forumotion.com

Death Note Redemption Rules.
Page 1 of 1