Death Note Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No matter how gifted you are.. You alone cannot change the world... Welcome to Death Note Redemption.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Administration of Death Note Redemption
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» fish oil benefits for children
Clairabella Roselynn Hikaru. EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:23 am by Guest

» смотреть бесплатно гинекология
Clairabella Roselynn Hikaru. EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:19 pm by Guest

» olsztyn kwatery
Clairabella Roselynn Hikaru. EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:13 pm by Guest

» Cost Of Urine Drug Tests
Clairabella Roselynn Hikaru. EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:20 am by Guest

» domki ogrodowe dla dzieci little tikes
Clairabella Roselynn Hikaru. EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:06 pm by Guest

» payday no faxloan
Clairabella Roselynn Hikaru. EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:47 pm by Guest

» hotele opinie turcja
Clairabella Roselynn Hikaru. EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:24 pm by Guest

» domki jastarnia ul. ogrodowa
Clairabella Roselynn Hikaru. EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:09 pm by Guest

» pokoje w sopocie tanio
Clairabella Roselynn Hikaru. EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:41 pm by Guest

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:50 am
Top posters
Clairabella
Clairabella Roselynn Hikaru. I_vote_lcapClairabella Roselynn Hikaru. I_voting_barClairabella Roselynn Hikaru. I_vote_rcap 
Ayama Yoru
Clairabella Roselynn Hikaru. I_vote_lcapClairabella Roselynn Hikaru. I_voting_barClairabella Roselynn Hikaru. I_vote_rcap 
Hunter Kieff
Cove
Kami
Ace Akau
L
Zilo
Light
Matt
Affiliates
free forum free web site trafffic and promotion

Clairabella Roselynn Hikaru.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Clairabella
Admin
Clairabella

Character sheet
Name: Clairabella

Clairabella Roselynn Hikaru. Empty
PostSubject: Clairabella Roselynn Hikaru.   Clairabella Roselynn Hikaru. EmptySun May 30, 2010 9:54 pm

Clairabella Roselynn Hikaru. IMG_0099-2
Clairabella Roselynn Hikaru. IMG_0085-1-1-2-7
Clairabella Roselynn Hikaru. IMG_0085-1-1-2-8-1

~Basic~
~Tell us who you are.

Given Name: Clairabella

Middle Name: Roselynn

Surname: Hikaru

Blood Type: AB

Origin: Japan

.:Appearance:.
~Show us how you Look.

Hair: Clairabella has long, soft and healthy light blonde hair that stops five inches just before her waist. It is pin straight, her bangs falling in piecy-layers on the right side of her face (as in image above).

Eyes: Clairabella's eyes aren't just one color, but many. They explode with an attractive brightness, variations of blues engulfing them; ranging from light blues to even dark blues. They look like the small pools of an ocean; clear and blue.

Skin: Clairabella has a beautiful color to her that is naturally a creamy tan. It's not too dark, nor too light, but just in the middle, creating a beautiful shade of cream.

Height: 151 cm

Weight: 35 kg.

Clothing: Clairabella's attire has a crucifix theme to it, yet girly. She's always wearing thigh-high socks, either being the plain color black, or striped black and white. If not, then laced/fish net thigh-high socks. She's always wear knee high-boots, ranging from many colors such as yellow, white, red, and many others. Clairabella likes to wear corset dresses and plaid skirts. What she wears in the picture above is sort of something you wouldn't quite call all modest. Clairabella is shown wearing a tight and short petal pink corset dress. Obviously not shown, but with that outfit she is wearing thigh-high lace socks that cover her legs and some of her thighs, and many rings earrings. She wears crimson red knee-high boots with that dress, her heels black and at least an inch tall.

Other: Clairabella's  appearance is rather breath-taking; screaming the words flawless. Her bone structure is aligned perfectly down to every detail. She wears a petal pink lipstick, contrasting with her natural tan skin color, making her look like a glass doll. She is always seen wearing a necklace that has an opal on it, a necklace her mother passed down to her when she turned ten; it meaning so much to her. With her ethereal self, it was almost as though she could be a puppet with how flawless she looks, everything about her screaming the words embodied perfection.

-Life-
~Tell us about yourself.

Plans/Goals: Clairabella plans to move to a different agency and become a model for the company Temptation.

Occupation: Death Note Owner of Jealous's Death Note/Model for the women's fashion magazine, LuckyAce.

Personality: Clairabella displays a girl who is friendly, brave, sensitive, considerate, very sapient for her age, yet very quiet and shy at times. She is very prim and proper, always having to show much manners as a child has now effected her much so. The young girl mostly radiates with calmness and a mellow vibe, but she does have her moments when she can be very depressing and stressed from her mother's death. Though Tifa wears jewelry with a crucifix theme, she is innocently sweet and not all evil. She rarely--if ever--allows her personal feelings about anyone to interfere with anything, keeping everything bottled up inside and acting as if she were okay; just to allow the public eye believe she was okay. Sympathy is the last thing she'd want from anyone. While modeling, she has to act all happy and upbeat, therefore making her stressed and tired all the time because she has to put in so much energy to do so. The young model is known for a lot of things, one of them is for having gracious advise and being superbly beautiful. She may look young on the outside, but on the inside she's as sagacious as a 90-year old sage. Nothing and no one can stand in the way of letting her speak her mind, she having a strong belief that there are no bolts and locks on the door of a being's mind to keep them from speaking what they feel. Many don't believe that she can be mean, thinking she's the perfect role-model with the wonderful upbeat attitude and dazzling looks, but not always. If you piss her off, she'll be glad to give you hell. Altogether, she is a quiet girl with many emotions locked up inside, afraid to free them. Since she was home-schooled and never around kids, just her mother, she is very shy; even in front of the camera during modeling shoots.

History: Growing up was very miserable for Clairabella. Her father and her mother were always arguing over little things so badly to where it got to the point of him walking out of her life when she was  only five. Since her mother was a stay-at-home mom, and her father was the one who had a job that kept a roof over their heads and dinner on the table, that all soon ran away with him. Her mother struggled everyday with trying to find work, and when she did find a job, it didn't even last for two months. There were times where all they had to sleep was in her mother's car, and having to eat small portions of food that they barely could afford. Clairabella's mother was a very intelligent woman, was always the top student of her class in all grades. But since she had to drop out her senior year, due to being pregnant with Clairabella, she couldn't graduate. Therefore not graduating and getting a scholarship. This made it even more challenging for jobs, because she never had a college diploma with her, in result making her chances of getting a good-paying job very slim.

With school being too expensive and them not even having enough to eat, Clairabella's mother managed to home-school her, teaching her everything she ever knew and learned as a child from her years of school. Her mother tried very hard, giving Clairabella her all. She treated her with much affection, and loved her so much. Her mother just wanted the best for her, and sometimes it led to breaking down convulsively because she never knew if she did good enough. But, as Clairabella grew, she shocked her mother by how well-mannered and intelligent she was. She had such a warm heart, always speaking with such a gentle tone toward others and her mother. Clairabella grew up to be a very sapient girl; she may look young on the outside, but on the inside she's as sagacious as a 90-year old sage. Growing up was hard, so she had wise advice about life, and used it to help pull her through each day. Her mother was so proud, feeling relieved that Clairabella had turned out to be a very prim and proper young lady like she wanted.

At age sixteen, Clairabella had taken her GED test at a nearby high school, getting an early high school diploma and graduating at sixteen. Not long after receiving her diploma, Clairabella had never had the taste for college before; instead, she had joined a modeling agency, now quite famous for it and getting payed a lot and what not. With the money she earned, she gave it to her mother, who was suffering from a deadly cancer. Paying for her medical bills, Clairabella was always having a fear that each day would be her mother's last, the last time she could hold her hand and talk to her. And soon enough, the fear crept from underneath her and took its chance, taking her mother's life.

Devastated and torn from it, Clairabella had no clue on what to do. Her father was long gone, and so was her mother, now. What should she do with herself? What could she do with herself? Alone and suffocating in agony and loss, Clairabella remained the same girl she always has been, but rarely talked. There had been a time, when she was about to commit suicide. She was so close to slipping into hell's grasp, but something had caught her eye; a black notebook.

Backing away from the edge of the building, she walked over to the notebook and grabbed it, curious. Weeks passed, and she would sit there and stare at it. As she read through it, she had seen a lot of names scribbled in it, knowing a few of the people. Not knowing what to do with it, she was about to throw it away when a small voice crept up from behind her. And that's when she met her Shinigami, Jealous.

[Roleplay Sample]
~Show us what you got.

(It's pretty shitty... XD)

Spoiler:

Last edited by Clairabella on Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://deathnoteredemption.forumotion.com
Kami

Kami

Character sheet
Name: Kami Kagirinai Hateshinai

Clairabella Roselynn Hikaru. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clairabella Roselynn Hikaru.   Clairabella Roselynn Hikaru. EmptyMon May 31, 2010 2:07 pm

Better than my RP Sample. :3
APPROVED!
Back to top Go down

Clairabella Roselynn Hikaru.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note Redemption :: Creations. :: Character Creations.-
Jump to: