Death Note Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No matter how gifted you are.. You alone cannot change the world... Welcome to Death Note Redemption.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Administration of Death Note Redemption
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» fish oil benefits for children
Ace Amatzu [DONE] EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:23 am by Guest

» смотреть бесплатно гинекология
Ace Amatzu [DONE] EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:19 pm by Guest

» olsztyn kwatery
Ace Amatzu [DONE] EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:13 pm by Guest

» Cost Of Urine Drug Tests
Ace Amatzu [DONE] EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:20 am by Guest

» domki ogrodowe dla dzieci little tikes
Ace Amatzu [DONE] EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:06 pm by Guest

» payday no faxloan
Ace Amatzu [DONE] EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:47 pm by Guest

» hotele opinie turcja
Ace Amatzu [DONE] EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:24 pm by Guest

» domki jastarnia ul. ogrodowa
Ace Amatzu [DONE] EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:09 pm by Guest

» pokoje w sopocie tanio
Ace Amatzu [DONE] EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:41 pm by Guest

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:50 am
Top posters
Clairabella
Ace Amatzu [DONE] I_vote_lcapAce Amatzu [DONE] I_voting_barAce Amatzu [DONE] I_vote_rcap 
Ayama Yoru
Ace Amatzu [DONE] I_vote_lcapAce Amatzu [DONE] I_voting_barAce Amatzu [DONE] I_vote_rcap 
Hunter Kieff
Cove
Kami
Ace Akau
L
Zilo
Light
Matt
Affiliates
free forum free web site trafffic and promotion

Ace Amatzu [DONE]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ace Akau

Ace Amatzu [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Ace Amatzu [DONE]   Ace Amatzu [DONE] EmptyMon May 31, 2010 6:33 pm

[img][/img]

~Basic~
~Tell us who you are.

Given Name:Ace Amatzu

Middle Name:Akazu

Surname:Ace

Blood Type:A

Origin:Japan

.:Appearance:.
~Show us how you Look.

Ace Amatzu [DONE] Purple10[/u]

Hair:Purple with Long Bangs

Eyes:Purple -Glowing.

Skin:White.

Height:6'0

Weight:125 pounds

Clothing:White Jacket.

Other:None.

-Life-
~Tell us about yourself.

Plans/Goals:His plans and Goals are to make a Better Life for Japanese Peoples,but he notices the first steps to that is Killing off the Criminals with his book called "DEATH NOTE" written in white letters.The book is said to shorten whoever's name is written into it's life-span.This is why he kept his real name Secret simply because he would know if people found out and the wrong person got a hold to this book catastrophic events could happen.

Personality:agreeable
alert
alluring
ambitious
amused
boundless
brave
bright
calm
capable
charming
cheerful
coherent
comfortable
confident
cooperative
courageous
credible
cultured
dashing
dazzling
debonair
decisive
decorous
delightful
detailed
determined
diligent
discreet
dynamic
eager
efficient
elated
eminent
enchanting
encouraging
endurable

History:

Birth Chapter:
Ace was born in tokyo,Japan his parents where very dilligent of him from the time he was 1-5.Though the corse of him being 1to five,at age five he compsed his own speech having recognition for that but at age Five he had already knew the things that he would be lerning in pre-school.He was an Intellegent young man some people even say when he was born he knew how to walk and talk.Though the age of 5 years he had been in first grade and was Intelligent enough to skip first,In Second grade he easily passed it no problems and As for the 4,and5th Grades.
Every Since he was Five to keep his name secret his parents would change it,nobody knew his real name Ace Akau he was always called by a codename Like Akauz Amrtzu to mention one even the People at the hospitol didn't know his real name.

Middle School Chapter:

His Life in jounior High was great he had many friends,his school grades where great he got a perfect 4.0GPA every semester.His Favorite subject is History he loved to study about Japan,The Renaissance,The Barque period,The Romantic Period,and he especially loved the medieval period.His Parents cared for him his home life was well and his parents were healthy.During 8th grade he took at test to get into a Advanced Academic High School,he passed with flying colors and was Aceepted into one of the most Advanced High school in Japan.

High School Chapter:
During his courses are high school he was very smart he would party on saturdays and On the weekdays he would simply sit at home and do a Two hour studying corse he figured he didn't need it but he wanted to make sure he knew all the Material.In High school he was honored by lots of people he had a scholarship worth 2 billion already for being the top smartest person in Japan and many other awards.His Last year in high school was great he went to the prom with a Beautiful girl witch he liked very much but later endded up ditching her.He was Later said to Attend The University of Tokyo for Collage he was Pleased to get out of High school he was close to achieving his Life Long Dream.

Collage Chapter:During collage life on campus he pretisapated in many events.First he was accepted into the Honors Collage he got to have a sweet pad for as long as he stayed at U.O.T [xDD University of Tokyo].Here he had a sudden interest In Ninjutsu he would everyday after his work is done go to his training classes Ninjutsu,Ninjutsu was Illegal Of Coruse but he did it anyway so that if someday if he became famous he would Be able to defend himself.

Ninjutsu Definition-
Ninjutsu (忍術?) sometimes used interchangeably with the term ninpō (忍法?) is the martial art, strategy, and tactics of unconventional warfare and guerrilla warfare as well as the art of espionage purportedly practiced by the shinobi (commonly known outside of Japan as ninja).[1]
While there are several styles of "modern ninjutsu," the historicity and lineage of these styles is disputed.

He Did 5 years in collage he wanted to become president someday,he would study national events and what Not.Soon he graduated top class and eventilly became a Senate,As a Senate he had a chamber of "sober second thought" to consider legislation passed by a lower house, whose members are usually elected.

Election:After he was Done Senating he was Elected one of the best Officials in the World by Japan and other nations.He had been voted to go into a Presidential Election,There he had a Long Campaign where he eventually came out on top against the other Contestant's he Then Become Japan's President.As he walked into a Big Building on the day he was elected he Noticed a Black book on his Bed It read "Death Note" in white lettering,There a Shinigami named Spade showed up [GET IT ACE,SPADE?? MWHAHAHAHHAAHHAHA]

[Roleplay Sample]
~Show us what you got.

.:Ace Akau:.

The President would be walking though the doors of a Tall house there were Men in black suits all around him,The men Looked at him and Said "Mr.President all clear.." as the President would walk into the house.As the President of Japan it was Alot of hard work doing his job."Thank you for the all Clear" he said as the Men and the President Moved into the House."Agh..I guess this is where I'll be Living at for Now." he had said as He sat on a Comfy couch and Was tired he stretched his Arms out and Went to sleep.When he woke up he decided to get some Buissness done Starting with his Opening speech he had to give,he ran up the stairs of his House and there was a Nice desk with a Presidentail seal,The Windows were Bullet Proof."Well better get started,Advisor Please Come here." he said as His Speech advisor came to him.They discussed what to say About Japan in the Speech they wrote down a rough draft first and then began to start on the Real deal.The Advisor Lifted the paper up in the air and Looked at it for speeling mistakes and grammar."Uhmm..Mr.President I see No Mistakes I'll go put this on file."The Advisor exits the office and goes down a couple stairs and went to a file cabnent where she made a copy and put it on file then ran back up the stairs."Are you done?" She says "Why,Yes Mr.President here you go."she handed him the paper with his speech on it he then looked to see all of Japans problems he saw that a major Oil rig had been damage and had been leaking into the ocean,he also Looked at and undeground map of the city that showed some pipes that were rusting out."Humm..I might have to fix these Problems..Humm..I'll get someone on it Immediatly " he picked up a Phone and lent back in his chair he dailed a number and spoke"This is The President,I Need to adress a Problem you know the Oil rig,Well I need that fixed..Pronto..Im giving you a Tresuray of 100,000 dollors to fix it as Soon as Possiable.Now Good day."he then slammed the phone down on the hook and then twisted in his chair,and picked up the phone again "Hello is this the water Department?well I need to address a Problem with the underground water system fix it." he hung up and then Got up from his chair."Well the days almost over..Guess i'll hit the bed." he went into his room,turned on the light and then lifted up the covers clapped his hands and the lights went off.In his Room lyied a Black book,it had huge bold lettering on it and said the words "DEATH NOTE" it was Japan's special defense agaisnt criminals who have or should've been sentence to death."Yawn" he exsperessed as he soundly sleeped for tommorrow was his speech he had to show it to the world on the Podium in Tokyo,Japan.After 8 hours of sleep he finailly woke up ready for a new day "Ughh..Well gotta get going..better get dressed first though" he opened up his closet and looked inside to see Lots of suits and Casual wear,he decided to wear his White Jacket that he loved to wear.He marched out of the house with His secret service men surrounding him they went inside a Limousine witch would carry them to there destination.After a Long delay Ace finailly had gotten up on the podium and Put the Mic to his Lips after looking around and Admiring the Crowd."Hello,Today will be the first speech I will be given that is directly for the people first I would Like to State my name Is Bauk Ukam I Was boring in Tokyo and have been here all my life,but first I want to get into what I will do for this Contry..First thing I will be doing is Lowering taxes to a more affordable rate,those who go to school and get good grades the family's taxes will decrease..This will encurge chilldren to do there best for there family's stake,and will also have family's chiping in to help there children Incresing the number of people who go to school.Next I am building on the future of Japan with an investment of 200million dollors in Japans future,these funds will be used for scholorships and city repairs.I also want to decrease the villans that lurk about in Japan..this Nation will be a better place if we could capture them all and contain them inside a cell."he then went on blabbering about Japan.When he was finally done he took a bow to the crowd and exited right of the Podium the crowd would clap and cheer he quickly went back into the Limo and cruised on off.He figured he would go get rest for the day.Before he went back he pulled out a book he had saw someone in the crowd that was on FBI's most wanted he Got a pen and qucickly jotted the name down.Later that Night the person died of an Heart attack.Ace smirked widly when he went to sleep that night knowing that his codename was a Success and he had killed the person who was in possible connection with the God of death.He went to sleep and woke up in the morning ready fot another day..

Last edited by Ace Akau on Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:01 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Clairabella
Admin
Clairabella

Character sheet
Name: Clairabella

Ace Amatzu [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace Amatzu [DONE]   Ace Amatzu [DONE] EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:39 am

One thing.... A two year older can barely hold a fucking pencil xD so how did he skip the first grade at the age?
*Facepalms myself*
Please, make this resonable, Mr. Prez.
C'mon boy genious, you can do better:3
Back to top Go down
https://deathnoteredemption.forumotion.com
Ace Akau

Ace Amatzu [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace Amatzu [DONE]   Ace Amatzu [DONE] EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 1:43 pm

Meant five xDDD but ish is Possible I am NOT NORMAL xDD
Back to top Go down
Clairabella
Admin
Clairabella

Character sheet

Ace Amatzu [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace Amatzu [DONE]   Ace Amatzu [DONE] EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 1:47 pm

O_o

Tch.
Just finish your damn app:D xD
Back to top Go down
Clairabella
Admin
Clairabella

Character sheet

Ace Amatzu [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace Amatzu [DONE]   Ace Amatzu [DONE] EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 5:06 pm

.-.

APPROVED...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ace Amatzu [DONE] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace Amatzu [DONE]   Ace Amatzu [DONE] Empty

Back to top Go down

Ace Amatzu [DONE]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note Redemption :: Creations. :: Character Creations.-