Death Note Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No matter how gifted you are.. You alone cannot change the world... Welcome to Death Note Redemption.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Administration of Death Note Redemption
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» fish oil benefits for children
??? Broadcast....[Privite Kai,Clairebella,Ace] EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:23 am by Guest

» смотреть бесплатно гинекология
??? Broadcast....[Privite Kai,Clairebella,Ace] EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:19 pm by Guest

» olsztyn kwatery
??? Broadcast....[Privite Kai,Clairebella,Ace] EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:13 pm by Guest

» Cost Of Urine Drug Tests
??? Broadcast....[Privite Kai,Clairebella,Ace] EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:20 am by Guest

» domki ogrodowe dla dzieci little tikes
??? Broadcast....[Privite Kai,Clairebella,Ace] EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:06 pm by Guest

» payday no faxloan
??? Broadcast....[Privite Kai,Clairebella,Ace] EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:47 pm by Guest

» hotele opinie turcja
??? Broadcast....[Privite Kai,Clairebella,Ace] EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:24 pm by Guest

» domki jastarnia ul. ogrodowa
??? Broadcast....[Privite Kai,Clairebella,Ace] EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:09 pm by Guest

» pokoje w sopocie tanio
??? Broadcast....[Privite Kai,Clairebella,Ace] EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:41 pm by Guest

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:50 am
Top posters
Clairabella
??? Broadcast....[Privite Kai,Clairebella,Ace] I_vote_lcap??? Broadcast....[Privite Kai,Clairebella,Ace] I_voting_bar??? Broadcast....[Privite Kai,Clairebella,Ace] I_vote_rcap 
Ayama Yoru
??? Broadcast....[Privite Kai,Clairebella,Ace] I_vote_lcap??? Broadcast....[Privite Kai,Clairebella,Ace] I_voting_bar??? Broadcast....[Privite Kai,Clairebella,Ace] I_vote_rcap 
Hunter Kieff
Cove
Kami
Ace Akau
L
Zilo
Light
Matt
Affiliates
free forum free web site trafffic and promotion

??? Broadcast....[Privite Kai,Clairebella,Ace]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
L

L

Character sheet
Name: L

??? Broadcast....[Privite Kai,Clairebella,Ace] Empty
PostSubject: ??? Broadcast....[Privite Kai,Clairebella,Ace]   ??? Broadcast....[Privite Kai,Clairebella,Ace] EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 2:47 am

The show was running smoothly as there was an interuption and the program cut out, as a white background on the TV was shown it had the letter 'S' in black in the middle there was a message to confront kira, it sounded like a male and female voice distorted so it could never be traced to the source.

"Kira... i know your there...you can never call yourself a god if it dosent create life but destroy it... im here in my purpose to hunt you down...i have information on you....and know your where abouts...killing makes you a murderer no matter how you say its for good...taking a life is evil...but ill be willing to give you an offer...give up your evil ways or ill be forced to expose you...ill give you a day for a reply...."

As the speech finished it went back to the normal show as the presenter was in confusion and so was the others on the show.Kai sat waiting in the SPK HQ.

Last edited by Kai on Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Clairabella
Admin
Clairabella

Character sheet
Name: Clairabella

PostSubject: Re: ??? Broadcast....[Privite Kai,Clairebella,Ace]   ??? Broadcast....[Privite Kai,Clairebella,Ace] EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 4:26 pm

It was a Saturday night, the night still young and lively. Sitting in her room with the song Yusuke Momochi Utada blasting, Clairabella was laying on her bed sideways, her long blonde hair dangling and touching the floor as she hung her head over the edge, her legs in the air and her feet pressed against her wall. She tapped her foot along with the rhythm, humming along with it and listening. She wore a big and baggy black T-shit, a pair of pink underwear, and thigh-high black and white striped socks. Normally what she wore at night time.

Her TV casted a low glow on the bedroom floor, the sound muted for the music. Jealous was sitting beside her, eating slices of mangoes in a bowl that she had cut up for him; mangoes were his favorite human food. All of a sudden, the darkened room lit up a bit brighter from the TV, and Claire opened her eyes and stared at the TV screen upside down. At first, it was white, but then the letter S in the font of Cloister Black, also known as old English MT.

Gasping, Claire pushed off of the wall with her feet, flipping her back and landing on the floor, slightly falling on her ass. She grumbled a swear and crawled over to her night stand, turning off the music quickly and then snatching the TV controller and turning off mute. The TV spoke like a male and female voice distorted so the identity of the person was unrevealed. Jealous paused as he ate, watching closely. "Kira... i know your there...you can never call yourself a god if it doesn't create life but destroy it... I'm here in my purpose to hunt you down...i have information on you....and know your where abouts...killing makes you a murderer no matter how you say its for good...taking a life is evil...but I'll be willing to give you an offer...give up your evil ways or ill be forced to expose you...ill give you a day for a reply...." Claire sat there motionless, staring at the TV screen as it flashed back to the program Marmalade Boy, a dramatic show about a young teen and her lover.

"Boy oh boy... I guess I should do it..." she said, blinking as she looked over her shoulder at Jealous. "But Lady Cl-" he was cut off.
"No buts, Jealous!" she said as she got up and nearly tripped on her way to her dresser. She yanked it open, throwing clothes over her head and shoulders, making a small pile that were to soon build up. She pulled out a recording system, along with a microphone and a voice adapter. She plopped onto the bed beside Jealous and set it up. She smirked, and held the microphone up to her soft lips. "You're not going to do it are you?!" Jealous shouted. She paused before pressing the recording button. "Of course not silly...I'll leave a message. An eye for an eye..."

((I just made up a gay name for the song xD))
Back to top Go down
https://deathnoteredemption.forumotion.com
L

L

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ??? Broadcast....[Privite Kai,Clairebella,Ace]   ??? Broadcast....[Privite Kai,Clairebella,Ace] EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 3:39 am

In the SPK HQ kai sat down on the seat as he was watching the show on sakura tv, "Its nearly been 24 hours....her reply should be in amatter of minutes...", kai told one of his workers to record the show as he sat slouching to the side with his head tilted back, constant screen watching was hurting his eyes making them burn small as if he hasnt slept for 3 days, "Hmm...but if the president has a death note...and he wants her to kill kami or bring him to justice...she might be kinda close kami and wouldnt harm him but odds of that are slim...meaning 1 solution....she would try and betray the president...this outcome would be a crisis in japan...but it would all fall in place...", kai mumbled to himself he had an idea but that would mean using the deathnote in order to casue 'peace', he thought long and hard then watched the screen again.

Last edited by Kai on Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clairabella
Admin
Clairabella

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ??? Broadcast....[Privite Kai,Clairebella,Ace]   ??? Broadcast....[Privite Kai,Clairebella,Ace] EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 5:41 pm

((Please read his post carefully Ace))
Back to top Go down
L

L

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ??? Broadcast....[Privite Kai,Clairebella,Ace]   ??? Broadcast....[Privite Kai,Clairebella,Ace] EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 3:35 am

(( Post >< ))
Back to top Go down
Clairabella
Admin
Clairabella

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ??? Broadcast....[Privite Kai,Clairebella,Ace]   ??? Broadcast....[Privite Kai,Clairebella,Ace] EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 10:16 am

((Nuuu im waiting for Ace to post >.<))
Back to top Go down
L

L

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ??? Broadcast....[Privite Kai,Clairebella,Ace]   ??? Broadcast....[Privite Kai,Clairebella,Ace] EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 2:59 pm

((Delete his post cos his post was wrong anyway, he would gave to post again but accurately))
Back to top Go down
Clairabella
Admin
Clairabella

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ??? Broadcast....[Privite Kai,Clairebella,Ace]   ??? Broadcast....[Privite Kai,Clairebella,Ace] EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:06 am

Claire quickly got dressed, throwing on a pair of skin tight black leather pants, a black belt, a pair of brown frye harness boots and a white zip-up jacket. She ran out of the fancy suit she was living in, running through tge revolving doors and looking around for the bell hop dude. Since she couldn't find him, she'd have to deliver the recording by herself. Claire speed walked to the Sakura TV Station building, looking for the outside mail drop off; it was there for mail but also cases and stuff that some wanted to be aired. Looking at the large yellow envelope, she dropped it off in the drop of, Jealous looking up at the large TV screen that they had on the building. "Maybe they will air it live soon," he said. "Maybe..." she slightly panted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ??? Broadcast....[Privite Kai,Clairebella,Ace]   ??? Broadcast....[Privite Kai,Clairebella,Ace] Empty

Back to top Go down

??? Broadcast....[Privite Kai,Clairebella,Ace]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note Redemption :: Sakura TV Station-
Jump to: