Death Note Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No matter how gifted you are.. You alone cannot change the world... Welcome to Death Note Redemption.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Administration of Death Note Redemption
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» fish oil benefits for children
The First Encounter EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:23 am by Guest

» смотреть бесплатно гинекология
The First Encounter EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:19 pm by Guest

» olsztyn kwatery
The First Encounter EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:13 pm by Guest

» Cost Of Urine Drug Tests
The First Encounter EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:20 am by Guest

» domki ogrodowe dla dzieci little tikes
The First Encounter EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:06 pm by Guest

» payday no faxloan
The First Encounter EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:47 pm by Guest

» hotele opinie turcja
The First Encounter EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:24 pm by Guest

» domki jastarnia ul. ogrodowa
The First Encounter EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:09 pm by Guest

» pokoje w sopocie tanio
The First Encounter EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:41 pm by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:50 am
Top posters
Clairabella
The First Encounter I_vote_lcapThe First Encounter I_voting_barThe First Encounter I_vote_rcap 
Ayama Yoru
The First Encounter I_vote_lcapThe First Encounter I_voting_barThe First Encounter I_vote_rcap 
Hunter Kieff
Cove
Kami
Ace Akau
L
Zilo
Light
Matt
Affiliates
free forum free web site trafffic and promotion

The First Encounter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cove

Cove

The First Encounter Empty
PostSubject: The First Encounter   The First Encounter EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 7:50 pm

Cove walked through the gates of the park slowly, his grey color over took over as he began thinking to himself. 'It's been a while since I got this..Death Note..Maybe I should get to using it..Eh..' The color changed back to normal as he stopped nearby a ice cream stand, he turned to the saleslady and blinked softly. He bought an ice cream and walked to a nearby bench. He looked up at the sky for a little bit and began thinking how nice a day it was out today. He looked over as he saw someone sit next to him. ". . ."
Back to top Go down
Kami

Kami

Character sheet
Name: Kami Kagirinai Hateshinai

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter   The First Encounter EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 7:57 pm

"Well Howdy Sir, My name is Tamotsu and you are?" He asked a pure stranger. He was skeptical about the people who seemed like they didn't talk much or the unique looking or acting. The people that look like they don't talk much but does or the people that does but doesnt. Kami looked at the stranger as he palced his hands into his pockets. Kami knew about the death note but did not ever try to retrieve one of his own. Instead he would rely on his own skills and already knew someone who had one. He, in his pocket hand a knife disguised as a pen in his pocket where you pressed the clicker and a blade pops out instead.
Back to top Go down
Cove

Cove

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter   The First Encounter EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:28 pm

Cove looked at the boy, he wouldn't tell him his real name, he would never tell anyone the truth about him, any bit of it. He relaxed, he didn't want to look suspicious at all or anything. He rubbed his eye softly. "I'm..Shiro Mizu" he mumbled taking the name of a Japanese celebrity that everyone should know about.
Back to top Go down
Clairabella
Admin
Clairabella

Character sheet
Name: Clairabella

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter   The First Encounter EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:58 pm

The young model was strolling around in the park, her arms behind her back. Held in her hands was a black notebook, though to mleveryone, it may have seemed like just a regular notebook. Of course, it wasn't. Clairabella's Shinigami, Jealous, was floating beside her, his little teared up wings flapping calmly as he kept up with her pace. "Remind me to write down the name Shino Yakima, Jealous," her soft voice said, he nodding. "Yes, Lady Clairabella. What had he done?" he asked about the criminal. "He mudered his wife and children..." she said, looking up at him. To many, she may had looked like she was talking to herself. "Oh my... H-how tragic," Jealous stammered, looking at her. She nodded, slightly frowning. Today she wore just a big yellow jacket with no hoodie, a pair of black thigh-high socks, and mid-high crimson red platform boots. It was a simple yet different attire, but it still looked great on her. Her long, light blond hair gently motioned side to side as she walked, soon coming to a halt as she spotted Kami up ahead. He was sitting on a bench, talking to someone she didn't know. "Perhaps we go the other way...?" she suggested. Jealous nodded as he floated beside her.
Back to top Go down
https://deathnoteredemption.forumotion.com
Kami

Kami

Character sheet
Name: Kami Kagirinai Hateshinai

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter   The First Encounter EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 10:08 pm

"Shiro Mizu, meaning White Mist. What a lovely name you have their sir. I wonder, what is your profession?" He said as he tickled the special knife he had in his pocket. Itching to use it on someone. It was unclear on he was gonna use it on infact. He turned to look around the park to see someone getting bullied. He was in the mood to fight for some reason. The man next to him could be a target. Shiro didn't look like the person who would be named White Mist. THe fact that his name and his looks did not match. The facial expression was infact completely unexplainable yet it told it all. Such a mystery this man was. He spotted a familiar face from afar. Of course, who couldn't forget a face like that. It's Clairabella. He could tell her walk from anywhere and her long light blond hair. "Well, well, well."
Back to top Go down
Cove

Cove

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter   The First Encounter EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 10:14 pm

Cove looked over his shoulder and blinked slowly as if he was tired, he was a pretty good actor, he was good at making himself look like a bum who wouldn't be capable of anything. He really had no reason to act, but he may as well start now as there was no better time then the present. "Correction..It means white water." he mumbled motioning to crack his back and sighed in relief at the feeling. He looked to the side and spotted a girl with blond hair. "Heh..Not bad.." he mumbled under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Clairabella
Admin
Clairabella

Character sheet
Name: Clairabella

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter   The First Encounter EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 10:34 pm

She paused, her eye slightly twitching to see both of the men looking at her. "Too late now," Jealous snickered. Clairabella's eyes shot up towards him, but went quickly back to Kami and the other man. Quickly, she threw on a heart-breaking smile and headed towards them, walking with such eligance. Her ethereal self came to a halt as she stood before Kami, her eyes observing his face. She knew that look, she had seen it back at the bar. "Hello, Tamotsu," she said, nodding at him. Claire then cocked her flawless face towards the boy, her hands coming from behind her back; the Death Note was held tightly in her grip. She swallowed before speaking. "Hello, there.." she said kindly towards the boy.
Back to top Go down
https://deathnoteredemption.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter   The First Encounter Empty

Back to top Go down

The First Encounter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note Redemption :: The Park-
Jump to: