Death Note Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No matter how gifted you are.. You alone cannot change the world... Welcome to Death Note Redemption.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Administration of Death Note Redemption
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» fish oil benefits for children
~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:23 am by Guest

» смотреть бесплатно гинекология
~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:19 pm by Guest

» olsztyn kwatery
~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:13 pm by Guest

» Cost Of Urine Drug Tests
~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:20 am by Guest

» domki ogrodowe dla dzieci little tikes
~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro) EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:06 pm by Guest

» payday no faxloan
~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro) EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:47 pm by Guest

» hotele opinie turcja
~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro) EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:24 pm by Guest

» domki jastarnia ul. ogrodowa
~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:09 pm by Guest

» pokoje w sopocie tanio
~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:41 pm by Guest

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:50 am
Top posters
Clairabella
~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro) I_vote_lcap~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro) I_voting_bar~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro) I_vote_rcap 
Ayama Yoru
~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro) I_vote_lcap~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro) I_voting_bar~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro) I_vote_rcap 
Hunter Kieff
Cove
Kami
Ace Akau
L
Zilo
Light
Matt
Affiliates
free forum free web site trafffic and promotion

~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Clairabella
Admin
Clairabella

Character sheet
Name: Clairabella

~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro) Empty
PostSubject: ~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro)   ~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 3:43 pm

Claire was sitting on a bench, her legd crossed and bobbing her right foot. One hand was in her lap, her Death Note opened on her palm; with her other hand, she hold it by her mouth as she bit the top of her ball point pen. She was wearing the same outfit as usual; a pair of black thigh-high socks, mid-high combat brown boots, a brown skirt, and a crimson red v-neck shirt that fit her perfectly, the sleeves stopping at her knuckles. Her long blonde hair gently motioned in the wind, her ocean-blue eyes scouting the park. Nothing bad ever happened here. She groaned in disappointment, and looked up to see Jealous floating towards her. Smiling, she waved her pen. "Hi Jealous!" she called out to her little Death God. "Hello, Miss Clairabella. I have someone I want you to meet..."
Back to top Go down
https://deathnoteredemption.forumotion.com
Keitaro

Keitaro

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: ~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro)   ~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 3:48 pm

Keitaro was standing next to the small shinigami with his death note in hand. "Motoko Nakamura hit by falling tree 9:00 PM." keitaro said "Hm you say something Jealous-san?" keitaro asked turning to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Clairabella
Admin
Clairabella

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro)   ~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 3:54 pm

Jealous looked at Keitaro, Claire seeing the floating Death Note beside him. "Oh? Another Death God...?" she asked. Jealous nodded. He then looked at Keitaro. "Keitaro, may you please allow Lady Clairabella to touch your Death Note? This will let her see you..." he said.
Back to top Go down
Keitaro

Keitaro

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: ~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro)   ~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 3:56 pm

"Keitaro, may you please allow Lady Clairabella to touch your Death Note? This will let her see you..." Jealous said "Right right sorry." keitaro said walking over to the woman and placeing the death note next to her.
Back to top Go down
Clairabella
Admin
Clairabella

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro)   ~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:06 pm

She saw the Death Note and picked it up, a small sensation going through her finger tips and working it way through her. She looked up and saw him. "This is... Keitaro?" she said, narrowing her eyes by the slightest bit. "What the hell? You don't look like a Shinigami," she said breathlessly. "In a good way!" she added quickly, waving her hands and nervously laughing.
Back to top Go down
Keitaro

Keitaro

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: ~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro)   ~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:11 pm

"Ya know i always wonderd why i look like this i think its in my gentics ya know?" keitaro said. "But anyways as to why were here....Uhh jealous-san why are we here again i seem to have forgotten." keitaro said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Clairabella
Admin
Clairabella

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro)   ~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:19 pm

Jealous lightly chuckled. "Ah yes," he said, turning to Claire. "Miss Clairabella, do you know anyone that would like to own a Death Note...?" he asked. She looked at him, slightly shocked. "Uh... Maybe... Hold on," she whipped out her phone and dialed a number, calling Kami. As it rang, she looked back at Keitaro. Genetics...? she thought.
Back to top Go down
Matt

PostSubject: Re: ~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro)   ~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 5:37 pm

Matt had walked into the park and saw a girl talking to the air. "What the hell is going on there?" he asked him self walking over to the girl and picking up keitaro's death note "Hm whats this thing?" he asked as he felt weird then saw keitaro "What the hell?" he thought calmly to him self seeing the 6 ft 9 shinigami infront of him.
Back to top Go down
Clairabella
Admin
Clairabella

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro)   ~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 5:42 pm

Jealous flinched, as so did Claire when a random man wearing orange goggles took Keitaro's Death Note. She shut her phone right as it was about to be picked up on the other line and put it away. "Well, just goes to show how rude people can be, don't you think Jealous?" she muttered, crossing her arms and looking at the man. Jealous took Claire's Death Note and touched the man with it so he could see and hear him. "Uhm, sir, I believe that isn't yours..." Jealous stuttered.
Back to top Go down
Keitaro

Keitaro

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: ~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro)   ~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 5:50 pm

"It is now haha! Enjoy the deaths you'll be causeing with that little book. Just put down the name and type of death and what time it'll happen." keitaro told the man with a chuckle. "Why dont we just find another person with a death note and screw with them to eh?" keitaro said with another chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Clairabella
Admin
Clairabella

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro)   ~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:02 pm

Claire stared at Keitaro, as so did Jealous. "You don't need to do all that... You may just write down a name. They will die of a simple heart attack. But that's never fun. You only have six minutes and forty seconds to erase the name if you do not want them to die..." Claire said, holding up her pointer finger as she spoke. "Why would we mess with another?" Jealous asked.
Back to top Go down
Matt

PostSubject: Re: ~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro)   ~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:05 pm

Matt shruged at what they said "It might be fun." he said as he lit up a smoke and took a hit off it. "Whats all of your names anyways i'm matt by the way." he said offering his hand to the female to shake.
Back to top Go down
Clairabella
Admin
Clairabella

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro)   ~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:09 pm

Claire looked at his hand, shaking it. "I'm Clairabella Hikaru," she said, not mentioning that she was a very famous model. "And this is my Shinigami, Jealous," she said, nodding towards Jealous.
Back to top Go down
Keitaro

Keitaro

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: ~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro)   ~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:14 pm

"I am keitaro nice to meet ya matt-san." keitaro said chuckling letting his inner 'shinigami' out for a second but soon going back to normal "Hey anyone got anything sour to eat i'm straveing." keitaro said as his stomache growled.
Back to top Go down
Clairabella
Admin
Clairabella

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro)   ~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:19 pm

Claire gasped. "I do!" she turned around and scrummaged around in her satchle, pulling out a box of Sour Patch Kids. She twirled around gracefully and held out her arm towards him. "Here, I don't need 'em," she said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Matt

PostSubject: Re: ~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro)   ~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:24 pm

Matt watched the turn of events happen "Well this is odd. Hmm so let me see within my hand is the book of one of the death gods that they use to kill people with?" matt asked the three people well one person and two shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Clairabella
Admin
Clairabella

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro)   ~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:31 pm

Claire nodded. "Mhm, correct. I'd explain the rules to you, but there are 44 in total I believe, so I'm not going to waste my time explaining," Claire said, falling back onto the bench and swatting her hand, looking annoyed about the rules. "Honestly, I can't remember a single one," she said, giggling. "Besides the time limit you have, that is..."
Back to top Go down
Keitaro

Keitaro

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: ~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro)   ~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 7:14 pm

Keitaro caught the bag and stared at it as if ti was a gift from god him self. He quickly ate them and smiled "Thank you kindly miss clarie!" keitaro said happily.
Back to top Go down
Clairabella
Admin
Clairabella

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro)   ~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 7:21 pm

Claire watched him gobble them up, her right eye twitching. "Geez, what is up with you Shinigamies calling me 'Miss Clairabella' or 'Lady Clairabella'?" she muttered, looking at him still. Jealous laughed nervously as always.
Back to top Go down
Matt

PostSubject: Re: ~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro)   ~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 7:26 pm

"Wow uhh keitaro man you might wanna slow down you might have a heart atta-never mind that." matt said. "Clairabella you seem familier have i seen you some where before?" he asked the woman.
Back to top Go down
Clairabella
Admin
Clairabella

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro)   ~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 7:28 pm

She looked up at him. "You've probably seen me in magazines, tv commercials, or posters on the walls of buildings. I'm a famous model for Lucky Ace," she said, embarrassed. How could such a beautiful girl like her be a deadly goddess?
Back to top Go down
Keitaro

Keitaro

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: ~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro)   ~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 7:35 pm

"Never heard of that." keitaro said as he pulled out a second death note and started to put down some names "This world is very evil ya know?" keitaro said to no on in particuler.
Back to top Go down
Clairabella
Admin
Clairabella

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro)   ~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 7:47 pm

"Jackpot..." Claire said with a grin, referring to what Keitaro said. She then looked at Matt. "But that's probably where you have seen me," she said, sheepishly smiling. She wasn't too proud of herself.
Back to top Go down
Matt

PostSubject: Re: ~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro)   ~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 7:50 pm

"I never heard of you either." matt said to her "Maybe because you look like that misa girl." he said taping his chin thinking. "But its nice to meet you." he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Clairabella
Admin
Clairabella

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro)   ~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 7:55 pm

"Misa Amane?" she said. Misa was her idol. She slightly smile at the comment. "Nice to meet you too, Matt," she said smiling. "Miss Clairabella? How did you get here?" Jealous asked, curious. Claire gulped, her foot slowly pushing the helmet further under the bench so he couldn't see it. But he did. "Lady Clairabella! You know how I feel about you riding that absurd motorcycle!" he said. Claire leaned back further into the bench, lowering her head as if she did something bad, her eyes still on him. "I know, I know. But it's cool riding it..." she said, thinking about her black Ducati. What was so bad about it anyways? "Hey, I'll be dying soon anyways, with our president after me, so what's the big deal?" she said, holding her hands up and shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro)   ~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro) Empty

Back to top Go down

~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next