Death Note Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No matter how gifted you are.. You alone cannot change the world... Welcome to Death Note Redemption.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Administration of Death Note Redemption
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» fish oil benefits for children
~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:23 am by Guest

» смотреть бесплатно гинекология
~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:19 pm by Guest

» olsztyn kwatery
~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:13 pm by Guest

» Cost Of Urine Drug Tests
~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:20 am by Guest

» domki ogrodowe dla dzieci little tikes
~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:06 pm by Guest

» payday no faxloan
~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:47 pm by Guest

» hotele opinie turcja
~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:24 pm by Guest

» domki jastarnia ul. ogrodowa
~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:09 pm by Guest

» pokoje w sopocie tanio
~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:41 pm by Guest

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:50 am
Top posters
Clairabella
~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro) - Page 2 I_voting_bar~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Ayama Yoru
~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro) - Page 2 I_voting_bar~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hunter Kieff
Cove
Kami
Ace Akau
L
Zilo
Light
Matt
Affiliates
free forum free web site trafffic and promotion

~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Matt

~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro)   ~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:01 pm

"Eh pardon me but what did you do to make the presidant mad?" matt asked the woman. "And whats wrong with rideing the motocycle she crashes she crashes we all gotta die some time." matt said in a rather bored tone.
Back to top Go down
Clairabella
Admin
Clairabella

Character sheet
Name: Clairabella

PostSubject: Re: ~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro)   ~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:05 pm

Jealous didn't say the reason why, but Claire knew. "Because I have a Death Note..." she said in a serious tone, looking at it beside her. "He wants to rule the world with all Death Notes I think," she said shrugging, yawning and stretching. "As if..." she muttered in an annoyed voice, thinking he can't do it, even if he tried.
Back to top Go down
https://deathnoteredemption.forumotion.com
Matt

PostSubject: Re: ~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro)   ~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:08 pm

"...I would pay so much frickin' money to see him try that HAHAHA!" matt said with a laugh. "Why not just put his name in the note right now and kill him?" matt asked her with a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Clairabella
Admin
Clairabella

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro)   ~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:11 pm

She swatted her hand at him and leaned back against the bench. "Already tried, but he goes by a false name. Smart bastard..." she muttered, looking at him. "Do you want to sit down?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Matt

PostSubject: Re: ~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro)   ~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:30 pm

"Eh sure why not?" matt said as he sat down next to her and yawned "How the inferno does he even know of the death note anyways?" matt asked her.
Back to top Go down
Clairabella
Admin
Clairabella

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro)   ~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:34 pm

She looked at him, an annoyed look on her face. "Because he has a Death Note himself, if we're talking about the gay prez'," she said in a bored voice. "It's quite funny, because he's a pussy if you think about it. He always has his fricking SWAT with him. Never alone," she said, shaking her head in disapproval.
Back to top Go down
Matt

PostSubject: Re: ~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro)   ~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:42 pm

Matt just nodded "Yeah a bloody weakling." matt said with a bitter tone in his voice "Maybe if we can get enough people we can get past his little peons and beat him to death with a 2x4 with a rusty nail sticking through it?" matt said in a tone that indicateing he was not joking around with that comment.
Back to top Go down
Clairabella
Admin
Clairabella

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro)   ~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:47 pm

Claire's eye twitched, she staring at him awkwardly. "Heh, heh... Right. I say we just get a sniper rifle, hide somewhere, and snipe him!" she said, grinning and her hand becoming a closed fist as she held it up.
Back to top Go down
Matt

PostSubject: Re: ~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro)   ~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:49 pm

"Well sure if you wanna do it the hard way..." matt said wondering off. "Either way he is getting hit a 2x4 with a rusty nail in it." matt said once more with a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Clairabella
Admin
Clairabella

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro)   ~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:00 am

"Yeah, I'd rather do it that way. If we tried doing it with a 2x4, who knows; he could probably send in the SWAT, surround us, and shoot..." she said, shrugging. "But it would be nice to hit him in the forehead with a 2x4 covered in rusty nails!" she said, giggling. "Lady Clairabella, you asked me to remind you of the name Rukia Senshi," Jealous said. Claire gasped, taking out her Death Note and scribbling away in it. "Thanks Jealous..." she muttered as she stuck her nose in the book and wrote.
Back to top Go down
Matt

PostSubject: Re: ~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro)   ~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 4:01 pm

"Hmm anyways i best get out of here. I got stuff to do." he said grabing his death note and running out of the area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro)   ~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Meeting a friend of Jealous's~ (Keitaro)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2