Death Note Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No matter how gifted you are.. You alone cannot change the world... Welcome to Death Note Redemption.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Administration of Death Note Redemption
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » fish oil benefits for children
    Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:23 am by Guest

» смотреть бесплатно гинекология
    Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:19 pm by Guest

» olsztyn kwatery
    Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:13 pm by Guest

» Cost Of Urine Drug Tests
    Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:20 am by Guest

» domki ogrodowe dla dzieci little tikes
    Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:06 pm by Guest

» payday no faxloan
    Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:47 pm by Guest

» hotele opinie turcja
    Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:24 pm by Guest

» domki jastarnia ul. ogrodowa
    Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:09 pm by Guest

» pokoje w sopocie tanio
    Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:41 pm by Guest

Who is online?
    In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:50 am
    Top posters
    Clairabella
    Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 8 I_vote_lcapFresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 8 I_voting_barFresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
    Ayama Yoru
    Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 8 I_vote_lcapFresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 8 I_voting_barFresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
    Hunter Kieff
    Cove
    Kami
    Ace Akau
    L
    Zilo
    Light
    Matt
    Affiliates
    free forum free web site trafffic and promotion

Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter)

Go down 
    2 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Ayama Yoru

Ayama Yoru

Character sheet
    Name: Ayama Yoru

Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 8 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter)   Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 9:16 pm

Aya fully turned her face towards him and backed up until she was leaning against the last box looking forward, she could feel some of the water droplets hitting her from behind but she didnt mind. She had a new idea and as she straightened herself up she placed her right leg behind the box, in the shower with him, and slid it forward quickly moving the box, all the while not looking at him. "Opps . . . " she said slyly stareing down at the box.
    Back to top Go down
    Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter)   Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 9:26 pm

Hunter jumps and covers himself with one hand once his last line of protection is knocked away and he laughs once again, "I gotta hand it to you- that was very unexpected." He says, noticing that she isn't looking at him. He decides to mess with her a little bit more by poking her back with his free hand and saying, "All your work is for naught if you don't keep your eyes on the prize."
    Back to top Go down
    Ayama Yoru

Ayama Yoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter)   Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 9:37 pm

Aya immediately turned attaching herself by wrapping her arms around his neck and stepping close enough that she could feel his hand covereing himself, she smiled mischeviously once more knowing she had him trapped. "Oh but its so much more fun to tease you . . ." She moved to kiss his neck moving down slowly to his collar bone stopping and looking back up at him slyly, knowing what she was doing was so cruel.
    Back to top Go down
    Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter)   Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 9:57 pm

Hunter freezes in place once she attaches herself to him and he looks down at her, the hot water soaking them both, "Well... Erm..." He is obviously nervous and embarrassed, as his english becomes broken and his face reddens, "That was unexpected." he says, "You enjoy messing with my head don't you?"
    Back to top Go down
    Ayama Yoru

Ayama Yoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter)   Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 10:01 pm

Aya smiled up at him and turned on her heel her clothes completely soaked, and the places that her skin touched his warmer than the rest, she was smiling to herself so he knows how much she enjoyed to mess with him but he didnt mess with her back? How unusual, but this was her last chance to mess with him before he caught onto her constant game she had him under, she turned around her eyes fully open as she stared at him even though he was covered she still smiled like she saw everything, thank god she was so pale or her face would be as red as his. "I absolutely love mesing with your head."
    Back to top Go down
    Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter)   Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 10:44 pm

Hunter decides to take advantage of this and smiles mysteriously, "Well since you've seen me already." He says, "I guess there's no need to hide myself anymore, right?"

His smile gets wider and he spreads both of his arms out wide, the water from his shower still running down his toned frame, "Bu~t" he trails off, "The real question is... How far is too far?"
    Back to top Go down
    Ayama Yoru

Ayama Yoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter)   Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:54 pm

Aya who still stareing at him openly, turned so pale it was extremely frightening to watch it, her eyes widened and her mouth dropped in shock, so he had finally caught onto her game, and he had gotten her back, he got her back so good it wasnt even fair. She gulped down air that she didnt need, and if she could sweat she would but all she could do was be frozen in place and stare. "Y-y-you . . . w-wo-ow"
    Back to top Go down
    Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter)   Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 12:10 am

Hunter looks down back at himself and slowly looks back up at her while his hand reaches over to the faucet and he twists the knob which causes the water to stop. He has his heterochromia afflicted eyes trained on her shocked and awed expression and he winks at her, a half smile playing on his lips, "Cat got your tongue?"
    Back to top Go down
    Ayama Yoru

Ayama Yoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter)   Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 12:17 am

Aya couldnt even move, shocked yes very, impressed, well hell yeah, it was . . ugh she couldnt even go into detail her mind would explode. she was fighting the urge to run over to him, and also to run away from him. At the last second that she felt herself sawy away she dashed at him taking him to the floor in a kiss that even she didnt have control over, her freezing lips touching his incredibly hot ones and sticking like magnets.
    Back to top Go down
    Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter)   Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 12:29 am

Hunter's eyes widen in surprise once she takes him to the ground and begins to kiss him. Her ice colds lips meeting with his in the best kiss he's had for a long time and after a short couple of seconds he places one hand on the back of her head with the second on her cheek. He bumped his head on the way down and his ears still ring, but that does not matter to him. He's living for the now.
    Back to top Go down
    Ayama Yoru

Ayama Yoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter)   Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 1:49 am

Aya adjusted her body to where her hips where sitting on his stomache right above his dick so as not to sit on him, it was incredibly awkward him being naked and all, she liked it but it was awkward.she ran her finger through his wet hair, and she didnt know if he knew this but she loved his different colored eyes as much as she loved him, she kissed him back somewhat needily.
    Back to top Go down
    Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter)   Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 2:03 am

Hunter smiles wryly after the kiss is finished and the realization that his is still naked finally hits him, "Ehhh..." he begins in embarrassment, his english breaking once more, "I-i'm not decent at the moment." He finishes, gesturing to his still wet body with his eyes.
    Back to top Go down
    Ayama Yoru

Ayama Yoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter)   Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:55 am

Aya looks down at his vare chest, tracing the scars with her eyes calmly, but when she hears his words she smiles, oh yeah she got him back in her game of torture. SHe sat upi still sitting on his lower stomache, she lifted her lower body and placed her hands on either side of his body, holding her self comepletely over him, she reached down with one of her finger and lightly ran her finger from the base to the tip, teasing him comepletely. Right after that she had gotten up and was across the room stareing a sly smile playing on her lips.
    Back to top Go down
    Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter)   Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 12:11 pm

Hunter's face becomes a burning red after she touches him and he jumps up as she steps off of him. She beat him this time and he has no more tricks, "That was dirty..." he says, obviously still embarrassed and dries himself with a spare towel before putting on a first layer along with some sweatpants and a wife beater. It's a bit too small for him, but he can adapt.
    Back to top Go down
    Ayama Yoru

Ayama Yoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter)   Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 2:09 am

After Aya had jumped away she had sat facing the wall, blood rushing around in her icey veins, she hadnt felt this alive in so long . . . how did he do that to her? No matter she was being accused of being dirty, she smiled a wide sinister grin, he had no idea just how 'dirty' this little girl could get. She could sense his natural body heat be blocked by clothing so she turned her head around and stared at him quietly analyzing his clothes, hmm sorta small. "Dont you want something bigger Hunter?"
    Back to top Go down
    Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter)   Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 3:39 am

Hunter shakes his head while he adjusts the bottom of his shirt and checks his reflection in the mirror. It's been a solid two weeks since his last shave and he can tell by the stubble growing in his cheeks and chin. It's not thick at all, but it makes him look much older than he really is,

"Of all the things to forget, it's a damn razor..."
    Back to top Go down
    Ayama Yoru

Ayama Yoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter)   Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 3:48 am

Aya stood up and came behind him wrapping her arms around his shoulders from behind, she rubbed the back of her hand up against cheek feeling the rough-ness then back down feeling a sort of smooth. She smiled at the feeling and did it once more, she then turned her gaze to Hunters and smiled at him , for once seeing both his blue and brown eyes, she loved that. She rested her head on his shoulder lazily speaking, "You know its called stealing for a reaoson . . . i could go get you one."
    Back to top Go down
    Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter)   Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 4:10 am

Hunter shakes his head, "No, It's okay." He says, almost purring as she strokes his face, "I've had you on medicine run for a bit too long and it's high time I do something for you." He walks over to his pile of clothes and kicks them over in an attempt to find his jeans and after a bit of sifting he finds them, his wallet in the back pocket, "Sweet..."

He then places it in the front pocket and puts on his hoodie, leaving it unzipped, "Just say what you want, how you want it, where you wanted and when. I'll try my best to oblige."
    Back to top Go down
    Ayama Yoru

Ayama Yoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter)   Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:41 pm

"To oblige . . . now wait a minute i am the shinigami, i am supposed to go get stuff for you, not the other way around." She moved to face him, running her hands down his arms and grabs his hands intertwineing their fingers. "You know i like to get things for you."

She then looked up and got on her tip-roes kissing him once before shoveing him backwards and running for the door. yelling as she went "I always win!"
    Back to top Go down
    Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter)   Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 3:18 pm

Hunter smiles once she kisses him and motions to kiss back until he is pushed rather forcefully away from the door. She may be smaller than him but despite the size she is extremely powerful and this causes him to slam into the wall, the wind knocked right out of him,

"Ahhh... That hurt..." he says as he rubs the back of his head and continues, "I guess you did win this one."
    Back to top Go down
    Ayama Yoru

Ayama Yoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter)   Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 3:25 pm

After about 15 minutes of being gone Ayama runs back in slightly breathless and little to no color at all to her skin, she was carrying a bag, and her smile said 'look look what ive got!' but what she really said was "OH hi Hunter i got you a razor and umm a few other things i didnt know if you needed"

She threw a pack of razors at him and then set the rest on teh counter, a coupe rat traps and some toothepaste and a toothbrush. "Yes i know a very awkward arrangement but still. . . does it help?" She turned her dark eyes at him hopefully, like a puppy trying to please its master.
    Back to top Go down
    Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter)   Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 3:41 pm

Hunter catches the bag with his right hand and nods his approval, a smile on his face, "I appreciate this... But I could have gotten it, you know." he says as she sets the rest of the cleaning supplies on the counter. Hunter stands slowly and makes his way to the supplies and hugs her from behind, his hands folding across her waist and his chin resting in the crook of her neck as he surveys the supplies, "Rat traps, toothpaste and a toothbrush. All will do me so much good, Aya." He says, "But I need to go get shaving cream later."
    Back to top Go down
    Ayama Yoru

Ayama Yoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter)   Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 4:53 pm

Aya melted backward into him, loving the warmth he radiated so easily Her hands rested over his, her ice cold touch thawing the longer they lingered on his hands. She closed her eyes in frustration at herself for forgetting somthing so simple, she was mentally yelling at herself. Aya looked down at their hands stareing for a second before trying to pull away fear taking resiodence in her eyes. "No Hunter you cant touch me, im dangerous! You cant, you'll hurt yourself . . ." She struggled to get out of his grasp but even her musles were protesting, they didnt want to leave the warmth of his skin.
    Back to top Go down
    Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter)   Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 5:07 pm

Hunter smiles slightly and pulls her closer to him, his hands resting on her stomach now, "I told you before, I don't care about that." he says before kissing her neck softly, the cold feeling of her skin making him smile even more.
    Back to top Go down
    Ayama Yoru

Ayama Yoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter)   Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 5:18 pm

Aya, was pulled into Hunter and all thoughts of staying away from him were forgotten about, esspecially when he kissed her neck making her head lean back slightly, her shoulders relaxing completely as she then leaned forward into him, clutching at his shirt. His warm lips on her neck were almost to much to bear, she couldnt help it she smiled and pressed up extremely close to him, whispering, "Its your funeral . . ."
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter)   Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter)
    Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next