Death Note Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No matter how gifted you are.. You alone cannot change the world... Welcome to Death Note Redemption.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Administration of Death Note Redemption
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » fish oil benefits for children
    Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:23 am by Guest

» смотреть бесплатно гинекология
    Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:19 pm by Guest

» olsztyn kwatery
    Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:13 pm by Guest

» Cost Of Urine Drug Tests
    Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:20 am by Guest

» domki ogrodowe dla dzieci little tikes
    Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:06 pm by Guest

» payday no faxloan
    Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:47 pm by Guest

» hotele opinie turcja
    Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:24 pm by Guest

» domki jastarnia ul. ogrodowa
    Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:09 pm by Guest

» pokoje w sopocie tanio
    Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:41 pm by Guest

Who is online?
    In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:50 am
    Top posters
    Clairabella
    Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 2 I_voting_barFresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
    Ayama Yoru
    Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 2 I_voting_barFresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
    Hunter Kieff
    Cove
    Kami
    Ace Akau
    L
    Zilo
    Light
    Matt
    Affiliates
    free forum free web site trafffic and promotion

Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter)

Go down 
    2 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Ayama Yoru

Ayama Yoru

Character sheet
    Name: Ayama Yoru

Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 2 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter)   Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:26 pm

She watched him quietly her Amethyst colored eyes glittering with excitement. "Well that wasnt very smart, oh and you know the mess you made on the ship, the authorities are getting word of it, you want to leave yet? You look pretty suspicious."
    Back to top Go down
    Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter)   Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:36 pm

Hunter rolls from the wreckage and nods, a cut on his right cheek, "Yeah... Let's get out of here..." He mutters through the sirens. Just as he steps from the warehouse, a sailor spots him and calls out, pointing in his direction. The first action to his mind is to sprint back into the warehouse and flick his butterfly knife open.
    Back to top Go down
    Ayama Yoru

Ayama Yoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter)   Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:39 pm

"Shhhhh remember owner you have me and your more skilled than you know. tsk look what you did to your cheek, you humans are so reckless." She reaches over and brushes her finger over his cheek automatically healing it without even leaving a scar. "Now do you want to fight them, or do you want me to kill them?"
    Back to top Go down
    Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter)   Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:48 pm

His heart rate is skyrocketing as she speaks to him, her voice muffled by his own fear, "A combination of both... If they overwhelm me, take them out one by one." As he finishes speaking, three sailors step into the warehouse, armed with weapons of their own. They all form a triangle formation around him and strike consecutively. Hunter spins to avoid the first, but the bat held by the second finds its way to his gut, knocking the wind out of him and he doubles over, allowing the third to hick him while he is down.

After taking a savage beating from the three for roughly thirty seconds he lashes out in a random direction with the knife, cutting a tendon on one of the sailors' legs. This causes him to fall to the ground in agony when Hunter dives on top of him, driving the knife into his neck.
    Back to top Go down
    Ayama Yoru

Ayama Yoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter)   Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:54 pm

She watches with utter excitement in her eyes, loving the animosity of the human race, the animal like actions were just so interesting to watch. "Hmmm you there with the bat hah, you have got to go. Interesting name, what a shame, Alex Cortez what a shame." She quickly writes his name leaving the other space blank and waiting. 40 seconds goes aby and right before the mad strikes Hunter, he falls to the floor having a heart attack killing him instantly.
    Back to top Go down
    Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter)   Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 1:09 pm

After the man falls to the ground with his face twisted in pure agony, Hunter laughs like a man possessed and twirls the butterfly knife around his fingers. He cuts himself a couple of times while he does it, but it does not matter to him. Every trace of sanity, every drip of pity was gone. "I would let you live... But you were prepared to kill me- and that is unforgivable." When he is roughly three feet away from the sailor, he adjusts his knife so the blade juts from the back of his closed fist and uses his free hand to break the mans nose, causing him to slump to the ground, "A real man is unable to scream while being tortured to death." He purrs, tracing the blade around the throat, "What you see in the movies is all false, for the shock of seeing your guts fall from your body would paralyze you. I say that pain can be the best and worst feeling." A sadistic chuckle fills the room, "And I hope you enjoy this as much as I will..."
    Back to top Go down
    Ayama Yoru

Ayama Yoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter)   Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 1:14 pm

She watches her eyes turning red with jealousy, jealousy that Hunter is the one who gets to have the fun, not next time i refuse to let him have all the fun. "So you say that everytime you kill someone?" She taps his shoulder trying to get his attention form his strange ritual.
    Back to top Go down
    Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter)   Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 1:19 pm

Hunter shrugs her off and cuts the man slowly, enjoying the whimpers the come out, "Let me have my fun..." He growls... After several agonizing minutes the man dies with his eyes open, a fitting death, "Pokoĭsya s mirom" He mutters.
    Back to top Go down
    Ayama Yoru

Ayama Yoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter)   Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 1:25 pm

She growls under her breathe and whispers something in a language she knows he wont undertsand. "Tortura es tua castigo" (Torture is your punishment)
    She snaps her finger and immediately cuts appear all over his body deep shallow it didnt matter all she knew was that there was no way to make them stop bleeding unless she touched the cuts healing them. "You do not shrug me off like an incompitant child."
    Back to top Go down
    Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter)   Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 1:40 pm

Hunter's eyes widen from the pain, and all he can manage is a small squeak before falling over. The blood he already lost from being beaten along with the cuts causes him to pass out, bleeding to death. "A-ah..."
    Back to top Go down
    Ayama Yoru

Ayama Yoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter)   Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 1:43 pm

She snaps her fingers once again and the pain is immediately gone along with all fo his blood being back in his body. "Now im sorry i had to do that but i dont appreciate what you did, i was trying to get your attention to tll you taht you were being watched by other sailors which is why i had to make it look like you died, which you did not die.Oh and their gone to."
    Back to top Go down
    Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter)   Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 1:50 pm

Hunter rolls onto his stomach and stands, "Regardless, I could have really died." he places his hands in his pockets and leaves the warehouse, continuing onto a nearby street corner, "Sheesh..."
    Back to top Go down
    Ayama Yoru

Ayama Yoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter)   Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 1:57 pm

She follows after him like an abandoned puppy. "Where are you headed now Hunter? More action more adventure? More evil? FUN?!" She grabbed his hand so she could watch his expression.
    Back to top Go down
    Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter)   Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 2:01 pm

Hunter snaps his hand back quickly and places them in his front pouch, "If I walk around holding the hand of some invisible being, won't I look suspicious?"
    Back to top Go down
    Ayama Yoru

Ayama Yoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter)   Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 2:07 pm

She scowls at him and holds her hands behind her back looking around quietly hovering beside him. "Your right you would look very suspicious, but i wanted to see your expression and i hate it when people walk through me."
    Back to top Go down
    Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter)   Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 2:11 pm

He chuckles but keeps silent as he walks through a crowd of people. He does not want to seem insane.
    Back to top Go down
    Ayama Yoru

Ayama Yoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter)   Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 4:52 pm

"Kate Johnson, Michelle Welltherington, hmmmm do you ever think of girls? Or are you just a hard shell of a person with no feelings unless you are killing someone?" She looked at him sideways knowing he wouldnt answer or look at her but wanting her words to sink in.
    Back to top Go down
    Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter)   Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 5:02 pm

Hunter grunts and folds his arms, "I have more important things to deal with at the moment. Like a place to stay, food, and money- and currently I have only 31258.009 rubles, which equals about $1000 american..." He does the math in his head for a second, "That would give me about 88,415.00 yen... And that is going for food only."

He sighs and rubs his face with both hands, "At this rate I'll be dead in a month or two if I stretch it."
    Back to top Go down
    Ayama Yoru

Ayama Yoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter)   Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 5:08 pm

She turns away from him covering her face to not let him see that she is laughing. "Oh wow Hunter you really dont know how to use this do you? You just have to find a very rich person have him give you the money you need and then have him kill himself. Simple as that." She smirked and glanced in his direction watching his face carefully.
    Back to top Go down
    Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter)   Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 5:11 pm

He shakes his head, "How dull are you exactly? Would you honestly believe the story of some fresh of the boat Russian nobody who through the grace of God got money from some rich man with no connection through blood, friends, colleagues, connections or anything just to kill himself? Either that Russian nobody is extremely lucky, or there is some very foul play."
    Back to top Go down
    Ayama Yoru

Ayama Yoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter)   Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 5:15 pm

"There would be no evidence connecting it to you. He could leave his money somewhere that i would know i would go get it and give you bits of it when you need it. My plans ussually work you know." She glares at Hunter for calling her dull, she was damn sharp for her age.
    Back to top Go down
    Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter)   Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 5:19 pm

He shakes his head, "Either way! I would have man killed for no reason other than my own selfishness, and I can't live with something like that. Sure I've killed people, but in those situations it was do or die- and I chose do." Once he finishes explaining his reasons, Hunter turns into a dark alleyway, a door with a broken lock is cracked open and he removes his blood encrusted knife from its resting place in his pocket, "Check for people in there, please."
    Back to top Go down
    Ayama Yoru

Ayama Yoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter)   Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 5:23 pm

She stares at him for a moment before sighing and seeming to melt inside the wall a few seconds later her head came out of the door lookign at him boredly. "Unless mice are threatening to your life, you are safe to come in here. And so what if innocent people die if you die, then what life would i have gotten, this whole trip would have been for nothing!"
    Back to top Go down
    Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter)   Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 5:32 pm

Hunter grumbles and pushes the door in and steps inside, the stale smell of the stagnant air mixed with rats and rotting everything penetrates his senses. This foreign sensation causes him to cough and gag for a few seconds until he pulls a shop mask from his bag and straps it on, "It's disgusting in here... But it will have to do..." He says, his eyes still teary from the initial shock.

As he scans the area with the flashlight he picked from one of the dead sailors, he notices where the rats come and go. His first task before doing anything else is to get this dump cleaned to the point of where it is remotely inhabitable, "This place is a waste heap."
    Back to top Go down
    Ayama Yoru

Ayama Yoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter)   Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 5:41 pm

Siting on a lone box in the middle of the room Yoru looks around calmly. "Your telling me, and were here again why? I mean really you even said it yourself this place is a waste heap, its acctually worse, this is no place for anything LIVING to live at."

She looks around once more and suddenly gets up and goes through the wall to the outside of the alley. "Oh how very interesting." She was watching two men one lying on he ground helplessly getting beat to a pulp and getting robbed while the other, which was much bigger, was the one beating him and taking him money. "I just love human viloence."
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter)   Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fresh Off the Boat (Young Hunter)
    Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next