Death Note Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No matter how gifted you are.. You alone cannot change the world... Welcome to Death Note Redemption.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Administration of Death Note Redemption
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» fish oil benefits for children
.: Encounter with a Familiar Object :. EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:23 am by Guest

» смотреть бесплатно гинекология
.: Encounter with a Familiar Object :. EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:19 pm by Guest

» olsztyn kwatery
.: Encounter with a Familiar Object :. EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:13 pm by Guest

» Cost Of Urine Drug Tests
.: Encounter with a Familiar Object :. EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:20 am by Guest

» domki ogrodowe dla dzieci little tikes
.: Encounter with a Familiar Object :. EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:06 pm by Guest

» payday no faxloan
.: Encounter with a Familiar Object :. EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:47 pm by Guest

» hotele opinie turcja
.: Encounter with a Familiar Object :. EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:24 pm by Guest

» domki jastarnia ul. ogrodowa
.: Encounter with a Familiar Object :. EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:09 pm by Guest

» pokoje w sopocie tanio
.: Encounter with a Familiar Object :. EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:41 pm by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:50 am
Top posters
Clairabella
.: Encounter with a Familiar Object :. I_vote_lcap.: Encounter with a Familiar Object :. I_voting_bar.: Encounter with a Familiar Object :. I_vote_rcap 
Ayama Yoru
.: Encounter with a Familiar Object :. I_vote_lcap.: Encounter with a Familiar Object :. I_voting_bar.: Encounter with a Familiar Object :. I_vote_rcap 
Hunter Kieff
Cove
Kami
Ace Akau
L
Zilo
Light
Matt
Affiliates
free forum free web site trafffic and promotion

.: Encounter with a Familiar Object :.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Clairabella
Admin
Clairabella

Character sheet
Name: Clairabella

.: Encounter with a Familiar Object :. Empty
PostSubject: .: Encounter with a Familiar Object :.   .: Encounter with a Familiar Object :. EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:30 pm

Muttering a swear under her breath, she looked both ways for cars as she was about to cross the street. Claire wore a long sleeved v-neck that hugged her upper body perfectly, the color being a crimson red. She then wore a black skirt and a pair of knee-high laced socks; a pair of knee high boots that were the color of ash occupied her legs starting from the knee down. Her arms were full of bags of clothes to bring for the modeling shoot she had today, and she was runnign rather late. Traffic was horrible, cars honking and people grumbling and cranky. Her long, light blonde hair motioned side to side aas she hopped up and down as she waited for the crossing pole to display a walk sign. People were whispering her name, knowing who she was for what she did. "Finally!" she abruptly shouted, running down the street the second the walking symbol clicked on. Taking a right, she decided to take a short cut down an alley.

Take this alley, and she would make it on time! Well, in a way. Coming close to the entry of the other side, she smiled, panting as she was almost there. But no, hell just had to get her today. Suddenly, she tripped over something, flying forward and face planting the ground. Luckily, a bag of clothes had cushioned her face. Clothes from other bags fluttered upward into the air, falling down slowly all around her. She sat up and rubbed her face, looking around to see all of the clothes wet from landing in wet puddles. She sighed and slowly stumbled onto her feet, her boots clacking as she walked towards the object that had caused her to make a fool of herself. Finding a black notebook, she rose her eyebrow and bent down, picking it up. As she did, a wave of some kind of sensation pulsed through her, making her gasp slightly. Her ocean-blue eyes studied it, her flawless face becoming a simple expression of being baffled. When she turned it over, she knew exactly what it was. A Death Note. She used to have one, but she couldn't quite remember much of it. The memories were vague, but she definitly did not forget the appearance of it.

(Sorry for the shittiness of the post, I was rushing xD)
Back to top Go down
https://deathnoteredemption.forumotion.com
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: .: Encounter with a Familiar Object :.   .: Encounter with a Familiar Object :. EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:46 pm

Zilo watched the events unfold the girl running across the street in her skirt boots and tops with it wet outside. Then falling and loosing her baggage over his book. He spread his black wings and floated down behind her and listened to her gasp as she turned around she would see him standing there. His black wings. With him standing at a height of seven foot eight. He wore a black button up shirt that revealed some of his bare chest. He wore black slacks and black boots. He had tan skin he almost looked like a human. He had gray eyes and gray hair. He smiled a little bit and took note of her face. It was a young face. Great features and she had long blond hair. He was surprised she would of found his Death Note sitting right there in this ally full of water.

He sat there and smiled his face going a little fox like. Though he was a shinigami he could touch stuff that the owner could thanks to picking up his book. He had the ability to touch the physical things she touched. He picked up her clothing and carried it over to her and use his wings to cover the rain from hitting her and he looked at her. He was able to touch physical things even without t. But thanks to her his power became stronger then what it was he finally decided to speak while giving her a small smile. "Hello there you must be my new owner since you found my book." He said with a hint of happiness he was tired of the other shinigami he wanted to be able to talk with a human again and he noted that she was some what different from the others. He didn't know how she would react to a seven foot eight human looking shinigami with black wings.

He sat back down with his wings covering her and looking at her in the eyes trying to see how she would react. There was nothing he could do at the moment and had to wait for her response he decided it would be best for her to find a place to sit under. His wings wouldn't keep her dry for long. He certainly wasn't like other shinigami where he was nice and they where not. He yawned a little bit and smiled once more at her. "You choose interesting clothing." He said he had noted when he had helped pick her clothes back up and put them back in the bag for her. She did indeed have some interesting clothing. He yawned once more before waiting for her to respond to him.
Back to top Go down
Clairabella
Admin
Clairabella

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .: Encounter with a Familiar Object :.   .: Encounter with a Familiar Object :. EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 11:10 pm

The rain just began to pour down harder, causing her to look up into the gray sky. Ominous clouds dotted the air, the tears of hell pouring from them. Slashing onto her face, she quickly looked down and twirled arond, but came to a sudden halt. She caught her breath as she saw feet before her. Claire slowly looked up slightly to find a very tall man. Though this was no ordinary man; he had wings. Craning her neck up to look at him fully, she slightly smiled, surprisingly. "Well... My last Death god was a little, cute doll. Now I have a charmer? What luck I have..." she murmured quietly, slightly laughing to herself. He then started to pick up her clothes, and she reahed out a frail hand towards him. "Oh, no don't. I can do it myse-" she was about to say, but he had already picked up a good amount of the clothing. Embarrassed she was, because the outfits were a bit... different. That was modeling for you, right? Hopefully he doesn't find the lingerie bag... she thought to herself nervously, hesitating once more. His long wings rose above her, she feeling the rain stopping. Guessing that he had been shielding her, she looked down at him and gave him a soft smile. "I don't mind the rain, but thanks!" she said lively, her smile widening; dazzling it was.

For a moment, she studied him; marvelous features to have for a Death God. She leaned closer, placing her hands on her knees as she observed his face and how he did things such as smiling and yawning--which he did often. "Hmm... You're quite the charmer, I must say. That of a Shinigami," she added, quickly straightening up and placing the hand that held the Death Note on her hip while she held up the other, her fist close yet her pointer finger sticking up. Her eyes then flew open at his comment about the clothes, she slightly stumbling back. "Huwhat?! In... In a bad way?" she panicked, her eye slightly twitching and her hands at her sides. "Well... That's modeling for 'ya, I suppose..." she sighed, kneeling down and picking up the heap of soaked clothes. She then shoved them in their bags, wiping her forehead afterwards. "There!" she said, looking up and smiling. Then that's when it occured to her: What was his name? "Pardon me for being rude, I'm Clairabella. And you are?" she asked, holding out her small, soft and fragile hand. A reassuring smile kissed her lips, her eyes bright as they exploded with many emotions; good emotions, that is.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: .: Encounter with a Familiar Object :.   .: Encounter with a Familiar Object :. EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 11:32 pm

Zilo bent down and picked up a weird looking item. Then his mouth dropped a little. It was a....lingerie item. He handed it to her quickly while looking away a bit. He knew to respect the girls items and her privacy he turned back to her and gave her a little smile and responded a little bit. "Well not in a bad way. Well besides that last item i found its a little....different." He turned around to see her smile. It was a nice one that seemed that it could lift your spirits up when you felt like you where down in the dumps he heard she enjoyed the rain like him he smiled a little bit at he compliment to him. "Why thank you. And the reason i am covering you up is so that you do not catch a cold or something you still gotta make it to that photo shoot of yours do you not." He knew what she was doing with all the clothes before she could tell him what it was about she had to get to a photoshoot that was going to be a big deal for her and he knew that she had to hurry. "And you got a nice smile to add on to that i think you might actually be the best one there." He said before blowing on her hair making it straight and dry again as if the rain had never hit her he smiled and looked back at the gray sky and smiled. "The rain lets me know that i can still feel things hence why i do not act like other shinigami thinking that they are dead and can feel nothing when they can become attached to their owners." he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Clairabella
Admin
Clairabella

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .: Encounter with a Familiar Object :.   .: Encounter with a Familiar Object :. EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 11:46 pm

She blushed deeply when she saw him pick up a lingerie item. Shit. She took it hesitantly and shoved it in the bag, laughing nervously. "Yeah.. Yeah, heh. Doing those kind of shoots aren't my thing, but it adds more money to what I make..." she said, picking up the bag and holding it in both of her arms. She peeked out from behind the bag to look at him, looking innocent. "Oh... Right, the photoshoot..." she said, sighing and looking down the alley. In honestly, she really didn't want to go, but she had no choice. Looking abck at him, she found him blowing on her hair. His comment that he had said made her cheeks hotter, and she gasped. Such a lovely compliment it was to her. It meant... A lot. She then craned her neck up to look at him as she spoke. He, too, liked the rain, very much so like her. She smiled as he spoke; he sure stood out from the rest of the Death Gods she has encountered in the past. "Well, uh..." she said, not being able to use a name since he hadn't given it to her yet, "Mr. Shinigami, I can promise you that we'll be close. Just like my last Shinigami," she promised, flashing a heart-shattering smile that left many breathless. She then turned on the heel of her boot, too quickly that is, and tripped. Quickly, she stood up in a comical manner, acting as if nothing happend. "That... Just goes to show you that I am a klutz... A huge klutz. S'why they don't let me walk on runways," she laughed melodically, rubbing the back of her head in embarrassment. She then picked up the back and started to walk, looking over her shoulder at him. "While I'm doing the shoot, you can watch if you want. I'm not sure if you like human food, but feel free to eat whatever. Secretely, though. All they have is fruit though. So I hope you like apples, bananas, whatever. That kind of stuff," she said, giggling and looking away.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: .: Encounter with a Familiar Object :.   .: Encounter with a Familiar Object :. EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 12:09 am

Zilo walked with her laughing a little bit as she fell but then wanted to help her but he saw that she stood right up as if she wasn't harmed he yawned a little bit and looked at her his face went with disgust when she mentioned a banana. He hated those little things. They where disgusting he smiled and walked with her keeping the rain from messing up her hair. They finally got to where she needed to be. They walked to the back of the changing room. He sat down and had his back to the girl giving her privacy. "sorry but i have to be by you at all times you know what it is like." He said with a little yawn.
Back to top Go down
Clairabella
Admin
Clairabella

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .: Encounter with a Familiar Object :.   .: Encounter with a Familiar Object :. EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 12:28 am

SHe blsuhed slightly and hid her face in the bag when she saw him coming with her into the changing room. Because she hid her face, she walked right into the door frame, she stumbling back a few. Her hand flew up to the top of her head as she held it in pain. "I seriously did not just walk into that... frame..." she muttered, lightly laughing at herself. She then saw him turn around, so she exhaled and placed the bag down. She sat down and struggled with her boots, finally taking them off and placing them beside her. She stood and slipped her skirt off, along with the socks she wore. Lastly, her shirt came off, and she folded all of the attire she wore neatly, making sure they couldn't get wrinkled. That's when someone emerged in and rushed towards Claire, smiling. "Hi Tetsuya," Claire said, waving. Tetsuya was in charge of whatever Claire had to wear, helping her get dress and what not. "Hello, hello. How are you?" she asked. "good, can't complain..." Claire muttered as Tetsuya helped her get into the clothes she had to wear. "Alright, let's get you to the make up room and then your off to the cameras!" she said, hurrying her out the door. Claire quickly sped to the room.

"Alright, one last shot!" the photography said, his australian accent ringing thoughout his voice. Claire had been laying on top of a table, her face tilted towards the camera. The arm that faced the camera was hanging off the side of the table, a slanted glass in her hand. A deep, purple liquid was pouring out of it and onto marble steps. Her long legs were bare, while she wore red pump heels. Her back was hurting from laying like this, and she was happy to know that they had to do just one photo left. "Alright, look natural!" he said, Claire doing as he said naturally. Her lips were slightly parted, and her eyes looked doll; as if she were dead, hint the spilt drink. "And... Done!" he yelled, jubilant. Claire sighed, slowly sitting up. The short, black strapless dress she was wearing was squeezing the life out of her even though it looked like it fit her figure perfectly. She then looked around the room, trying to find the Shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: .: Encounter with a Familiar Object :.   .: Encounter with a Familiar Object :. EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 12:37 am

Zilo sat there clapping and smiling for her she had done a great job and he had to admit it she looked wonderful his clapping gave him away to her. He was sitting in the spot he was at before. He had sat there not moved a inch as he watched the photo shoot. Which most shinigami tend not to do. He gave her a bright smile and since she was the only one that can hear him or see him besides other death note carriers. "Good job girl you did wonderful and you looked beautiful if i could use my full power id turn into a human where people could see me and give you a hug." He said smiling the truth was he was still weak from the last owner he had dieing. Thous causing him not to be at full power. He had given her a compliment and continued sitting there and thought. "You know what you deserve to be alone." He stood up from the chair and went on the outside of the changing room and smiled. He wasn't going to be near her. "Well i will head off now." He said smiling as he was walking out of the place.
Back to top Go down
Clairabella
Admin
Clairabella

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .: Encounter with a Familiar Object :.   .: Encounter with a Familiar Object :. EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 12:53 am

"Oh, that good, hunh? I'd get a hug, well how wonderful!" she said as the walked into the hallway where they were alone. If people were to see her talking, they'd think she was crazy. The thought made her laugh. "But thank you for the sweet compliments...." she said, smiling up at him. What did she ever do to deserve such a sweet one? That's when she noticed that he was walking away. "No, no!" she suddenly said, reaching out to him. "It's alright, you can stay. I don't mind!" she said quickly, pulling her hand back. "Really, I have no problem. People that work here see me change in and out of clothes daily. It's normal," she reassure him, laughing. A friendly tone rang through the laughter, and she twirled around to go towards the bag of clothes; as she twirled, her long hair spun freely behind her, looking very beautiful. Almost like a waterfall of blonde hair.

(very very ultra uber short. I'm getting tired -.- ^^Wink
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: .: Encounter with a Familiar Object :.   .: Encounter with a Familiar Object :. EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:44 am

Zilo smiled a little bit and followed her all the sudden his powers came back to him he smiled a little bit and someone was looking at her as if she was crazy. Then they saw a tall man standing there with white hair and in a black outfit. He could appear to people now. She had touched his hand giving back his full power he had to thank her. The work manger looked at him and his mouth dropped. They where seeing a man that appeared out of no where and he was standing at seven foot eight she noticed that people could see him now. He let out a small smile. "You need some privacy girly and i will let you have it." He said smiling.

(OOC: No problem take care and sleep tight i am getting lazy on posting long as well xD)
Back to top Go down
Clairabella
Admin
Clairabella

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .: Encounter with a Familiar Object :.   .: Encounter with a Familiar Object :. EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:59 am

She pauses in the hallway, seeing her manager get spooked. By what though. He looked as if he had seen a ghost! Curiousity coursed through her, so she spun around and walked right into something hard. Well, not hard but... Solid is a cushioning way. She stumbled back a few, her hand holding her head as she rubbed it and looked up. It was—! A smile broke across her lips suddenly, and she ran up to hug him but stopped herself; her manager was still behind them, so she looked down and pouted. "Don't wonder off, okay?" she whispered as she placed her hand beside her mouth, looking at him from under her dark eyelashes. Smiling, she gracefully twirled around and began to skip to her changing room, ignoring her manager as she passed him. 

Once she reached her room, she shut the door behind her and dashed off to get her clothes. Hastly she scrambled into her clothing, tripping and falling a few times in the process. Slipping one boot on at a time, she zipped up the bag of clothes and threw it in the corner where Tetsuya would hang them up. When she opened the door, she came out wearing the same outfit from before. She looked around, peeked over the wall that was open to a hallway to find Zilo, but she couldn't see him. "Mr. Shinigami...?" she whispered, clutching the death not to her chest with both hands; secure and safe.  
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: .: Encounter with a Familiar Object :.   .: Encounter with a Familiar Object :. EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 2:08 am

Zilo was standing right beside her in a human like form and smiled. "Now you see my true powers as a shinigami and my name is Zilo." He said smiling standing there everyone could see him. As long as she had his death note he could appear like this for ever as long as she didn't die now. He could stay in humanoid form and speak with her and not make her seem crazy. He smiled and said. "You asked me not to leave and i didn't no one could tell he was different he had the same heartbeat as them the same warmth. "If your former shinigami had told you each shinigami has a different power this is mine but the death note still work the same way." He said smiling and looking at her. He could tell she was happy that he had not left.
Back to top Go down
Clairabella
Admin
Clairabella

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .: Encounter with a Familiar Object :.   .: Encounter with a Familiar Object :. EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:44 am

She jumped at the sudden surprise of him standing beside her, a little gasp escaping her lips. She had been spooked, and it was amusing to no end with how jittery and jumpy she was. Very jumpy with the smallest things. Claire turned and looked at him, smalling. She glomped him and wound her arms around his waist, laughing. She was so little to him, fragile and breakable. Almost as if she were the child and he was the adult. She craned her neck up and rested her chin on his stomach, staring at him. She arched an eyebrow, baffled. "This is your power? So you can eat like me, be seen like me, that kinda' thing?" she asked, a wide smile on her lips. If that were the case, it made her happy beyond... Happiness. "Well great! Now we can do stuff together without me looking like a sychopath! That's great news!" she said, throwing her fist up in the air in a cheering manner. "Zilo, this is such great news to me! You don't even know!" It was there in her voice, it stained the rest. It had made her blissful with many degrees.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: .: Encounter with a Familiar Object :.   .: Encounter with a Familiar Object :. EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 10:54 am

Zilo smiled a little bit then was surprised that she had tackled him with a hug he hit the ground and everyone looked over and dropped their mouth when they heard a thud to the ground. "Yeah i can do all of that now." He said smiling at her while reaching a hand down and moving her hair out of the way of her smile. "And yes this is my shinigami powers. To be able to communicate with people without my death note i can hold this form as long as you are alive." He said while looking down and helping her up while he was bending down so it didn't hurt her neck to stare at him he sat down on a chair knowing he couldn't be bent forever. He smiled once again but this time with a reassuring aura to it. This is his way of thanking her for getting his note book out of the water and for giving him his full power back. This is his way of saying thank you. He was still oweing to her and he knew it. But that could be repaid over time. "So what is it like to have someone you can actually hug on to without others wandering if your crazy?" He asked in a sweet tone. He noticed someone coming towards Claira as if they wanted to ask her something. He stood up and picked up clairas things for her and smiled. "Try not to fall on me for now on and it seems someone wishes to speak to you." He said noticing the girl behind her.
Back to top Go down
Clairabella
Admin
Clairabella

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .: Encounter with a Familiar Object :.   .: Encounter with a Familiar Object :. EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 6:29 pm

As he spoke, she nodded, listening. He then brushed her hair with his hand, causing her to flush deeply. He then helped her up, bending down to her level—which made it easier for her—but also sitting diwn in a chair. He sure did smiled a lot for a Death God, but then again, Jealous had akways smiled, too. Maybe she just had kind-hearted Shinigamies. Or maybe she caused them to smile.... Silly girl! That was a pathetic guess. His smile was kissed with a thank you manner, making her nod in a your welcome way. "So what is it like to have someone you can actually hug on to without others wandering if your crazy?" he asked in a sweet tone. She put one hand on her hip and the other hand's pointer finger tapping her chin. "Hmm... You don't even know!" she said cheerfully, closing her eyes abd smiling generously. When she opened her eyes, her smile disappeared when she saw him stand up and picked up Claire's things for her and smiled. "Try not to fall on me for now on, and it seems someone wishes to speak to you," he said. She giggled and rubbed the back of her head, well, she was a klutz. Can't control that! She lowered her arm abd turned around, curious to who had been behind her. 
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: .: Encounter with a Familiar Object :.   .: Encounter with a Familiar Object :. EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 6:36 pm

Zilo smiled a little bit at her answer on how it made her feel not to be looking like she was crazy.He noticed that she turned around to see the girl that helps her get dressed he figured she had a million and one question for her and he gave a slight laugh at the fact she stood there starring at how tall he was. He was almost 8 feet he just needed 4 inches to be eight feet. But he was happy he wasn't any taller or that would really messed thing up to see someone that tall in japan. He sat back down and waited for the two to finish talking to each other and whispered into Calire ear. "Don't worry about me talk to her she has some questions for you i bet." He said smiling a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Clairabella
Admin
Clairabella

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .: Encounter with a Familiar Object :.   .: Encounter with a Familiar Object :. EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 6:56 pm

Tetsuya pulled her by the arm, "I'll be borrowing her for a moment of you don't mind," Tetsuya laughed nervously, dragging Claire by the sleeve. Being tugged, Clsire almost tripped but managed to catch herself with her hand. Tetsuya rolled her eyes, helping Clsire straighten up. "You really need to work on that. It's so pathetic that it's cute. And that does not help you much," Tetsuya giggled, looking at Zilo then back at Claire. "So... Who's that?" she asked. "Oh? That's Zilo," Claire smiled, rubbing the back of her head. "Everyone here thinks he's your boyfriend," Tetsuya whispered. "MY HUWHAT?!?!?" Claire shrieked, flinching back and panicking. "He is, isn't he! You're over reacting, Claire!" Tetsuya whispered loudly. "No, he's j-just a f-friend," Claire said, waving her arms at her sides. "Yeah, sure. You guys look inseperable. Where'd you meet him?" Tetsuya asked, eyes wide with curiousity. "You're just crazy!" Claire hissed. "I am not! I'm just saying what I have observed between you two. You blush a lot when he is around. A lot!" Tetsuya whispered quickly. Did she really blush so much? "I-I-I do bot blush when he is around!" Claire stuttered, meekly lying. She knew she did. "Stuttering!" Tetsuya smirked, poking Claire's nose lightly. "Just admit it. The whole crew think you guys are a thing!" she snickered. "Wha- we- we aren't! That's just crazy!" Claire muttered hastly. "This is just fab-u-lussss!" Tetsuya sang. Claire glared at her, Tetsuya laughing. "Alright, alright... Sheesh, calm down. You know what nickname we gave you when you snap?" Tetsuya asked. Claire shook her head. "....What is it?" she asked. "The Bloody Habanero! You're like a hot, spicy habanero pepper when you're mad, and you get violent," Tetsuya giggled. Claire's eye twitched. "I have my reasoning to be violent. Like right now!" she hissed. Tetsuya backed up, giggling. "I'll see you later... Love is in the air!" she whispered, walking away and into the break room. Leaving Claire to twitch in shock, she slowly turned around and walked back to Zilo. "Well that was an interesting round of questions..." Claire muttered.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: .: Encounter with a Familiar Object :.   .: Encounter with a Familiar Object :. EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 7:08 pm

Zilo blinked a little bit even though she had took her a few feet away from him he still could hear their conversation and blinked for a minute or two before responding to her little mutter. "What was that all about just because i am around you they think i am dating you?" He didn't want to give her a bad image so he just sat there and starred at her. The last thing he needed was to give the owner of his book a bad reputation he smiled a little bit. "If it is then i am sorry." He started to stand up he was going to leave and not ruin her reputation with him hearing that she had gotten a nickname and got made fun of right there he started to walk towards the door and looked back at her. And gave a small smile. "Sorry about that but as long as you have that I'll have to come back eventually." He said giving a soft laugh as he decided he turned around and picked up a apple and took a bite before returning to the door.
Back to top Go down
Clairabella
Admin
Clairabella

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .: Encounter with a Familiar Object :.   .: Encounter with a Familiar Object :. EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 7:22 pm

She just stood there, listening to him think negatively. No, it wasn't bad. It was not a bad reputation. It just shocked her, that's all. Claire stood there, the jacket she was wearing sliding off one of her shoulders. She looked like a child who had just fallen and scraped her knee, hurt and sad.  Her face aswell as her eyes narrowed into a doleful manner, her eyelids casted halfway down her eyes. She jogged towards him and reached out, her small hand clutching his. She cane to a sudden halt, digging her heels into the carpet to stop him. Claire's long hair swooped over her shoulders, blanketing then from the sudden movement. "Please, don't go," she begged sourly, her voice breaking; sorrow lively expressed within the depths of her face, and her eyes were drowning in rue. "Please." He couldn't go. Everyone she ever got close to left her. And she was now starting to get close to him, working with a slow stitching process. She clutched his hand, her eyes staring up as she looked at the back of his head. Damn his tallness; she looked like a child when she stood next to him.  "I don't care what they think... I don't care about the nickname they gave me—is shockingly fits me. And I really don't care about my reputation. At all. Just don't go like the others have," she meekly said, her voice splashed with honesty.     
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: .: Encounter with a Familiar Object :.   .: Encounter with a Familiar Object :. EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 7:59 pm

Zilo blinked as he felt someone grab his hand he smiled a little bit and turned around hearing how she didn't care what others think about him being near her even though she got nicknames. This made him feel better and was grateful she was his book owner. His last master showed no interest in talking to him hence why he stayed where no one could see him he turned around and looked at the door and shook his head thinking how stupid he must have been to think that she didn't want him to talk to her. He also heard how everyone that she had gotten close to had left her and she was getting close to him he turned around and smiled a little bit. "Well then Claira i will stay beside you once again without leaving." He stood beside her forgetting that she was holding his hand he reached down and whipped a little bit of her tears that where coming to her face. He just smiled he wasn't going to let her get hurt as much as she use to he was planning on catching her every time she fell. Either it be physically or emotionally. He didn't want to tell her this though and looked back at everyone starring and waved at them. Their eyes widen a little bit seeing her stop him. He was guessing claira never did this for anyone.
Back to top Go down
Clairabella
Admin
Clairabella

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .: Encounter with a Familiar Object :.   .: Encounter with a Familiar Object :. EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 8:15 pm

He turned around, but then looked back at the door. When she saw him do this, she tightened her grip in case he tried to go. She wasn't going to let this one slip away. Seeing him shake his head, she narrowed her eyes, tears producing in her eyes and pouring over her bottom eyelids, running down her cheeks. He couldn't—"Well then Claira i will stay beside you once again without leaving," he said as he turned around and stood beside her, still holding her hand. Mindlessly, though. Zilo reached down and whipped a little bit of her tears that were running down her cheeks; this didn't help. She was crying a lot now with that fact that he wasn't going to go. Zilo just smiled, his eyes looking past her now; everyone was starring, and he waved at them. When she slightly turned to look over her shoulder at them, their curious eyes wide from seeing her stop him from leaving. It was a shocker—the others she couldn't stop. The others, she couldn't go after them because they didn't want her anymore. Tetsuya's mouth fell open, and Claire sniffled, looking away from them. "Thank you, Zilo... It means a lot to me... More than words can explain..." she meekly sobbed. 

Last edited by Clairabella on Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: .: Encounter with a Familiar Object :.   .: Encounter with a Familiar Object :. EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 8:23 pm

"Thank you, Zilo... It means a lot to me... More than words can explain..." the words rang in his head of what she had said that the words could not explain how she felt about him staying he simply smiled and hugged her a surprising hug at that. He grabbed her bags and her hand and walked out the door with her looking around and seeing that he saw posters of her he blinked a little bit as he saw a small crowd gathering around her he kept them away from her a sif he was a body guard letting go of her hand and got her through the damn crowd when he got her away from them he was breathing a little bit. "Damn when i become human i can't run as long as i can in shinigami form." Truth was they ran a little distance from the crowd. "What the hell was that back there?" He asked sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Clairabella
Admin
Clairabella

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .: Encounter with a Familiar Object :.   .: Encounter with a Familiar Object :. EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 8:42 pm

As she looked down and sniffled, she wiped her eye with the back of her sleeve, and suddenly, something wrapped around her frail body, making her eyes widen. His long arms had enclosed around her, causing her to be speechless. A surprise it sure was. He let go of the embrace and grabbed her bags, along with her hand and walked out the door with her. Looking around, she saw posters of herself: she never thought she had been that famous. A small crowd was gathering around her, and she looked diwn to hide her face. She used to love the attention because it numbed her pain of being alone. But now, it was a pain in the ass. Zilo kept them away from her, as if he was a body guard. Her own death angel. Letting go of her hand, he managed to get her through the crowd. When they had gotten away from them, he was breathing hard a little bit, worrying her. "Damn, when i become human i can't run as long as i can in shinigami form," he panted, causing her to laugh softly. "What the hell was that back there?" he asked sweetly, making her smile and laugh lightly. "That's what you call 'The Paparazi'. They follow any famous person with cameras, snapping pictures every second. No privacy, no feeling of being secure or safe. It sucks..." she muttered. "I can't go anywhere without one of them in my face. It's annoying," she grumbled, looking annoyed in a cute way.

Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: .: Encounter with a Familiar Object :.   .: Encounter with a Familiar Object :. EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 8:50 pm

He smiled and laughed a little at the way she made her face. "Well if it wasn't for i respected you so muhc i would have kissed that little pouty face of yours." He said teasingly as he stood up he looked back and they where far away from them he laughed again and remembered they where called paparazzi something he hasn't heard in a long time he grabbed her hand and put her behind his back as the paparazzi came around the corner he looked as if he was standing against the wall. And they didn't see her anywhere and left. He blinked a couple of times before moving a inch and stepping out form in fornt of her and took her to her apartment and smiled. "Hey once you picked up that note book i know what you know." He said softly and smiled. "I guess i will find some place to live because we don't want people getting the wrong idea do we." He said laughing a little bit remembering what would happen if they where caught living in the same place.
Back to top Go down
Clairabella
Admin
Clairabella

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .: Encounter with a Familiar Object :.   .: Encounter with a Familiar Object :. EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 9:14 pm

He smiled and laughed a little at the way she made her face, making her pout. "Well if it wasn't for i respected you so muhc i would have kissed that little pouty face of yours," Zilo said teasingly as he stood up. Her eyes grew wide, and she blushed. He suddenly grabbed her hand and put her behind his back as the paparazzi came around the corner, causing her to freeze by the sudden movement. She hid her frail self behind him easily, staying quiet. Finally, they left abd she clutched his side, peeking out from behind them. Zilo stood still for screw minutes, just to make sure they weren't coming back, before moving an inch and stepping out from in front of her. "Zilo? Don't tease me like that," she fake pouted, referring to what he said earlier. Without a comment, he gently too her hand and took her to her apartment and smiled. It surprised her that he knee where she lived. "Hey, once you picked up that note book i know what you know," he said softly and smiled. "Ohh... Right," she laughed, walking into her apartment abd plopping down on the couch. "I guess i will find some place to live because we don't want people getting the wrong idea, do we," Zilo said laughing a little bit. "I... Suppose your right..." she muttered, staring at get boots as she stuck out her legs before her, leaning back into the soft couch. "Hey Zilo, is it true that if a Shinigami has feelings for his owner, they could live longer?" she suddenly asked, curious. She remembered talking about it with her last shinigami, Jealous, but it was all vague to her now.  

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .: Encounter with a Familiar Object :.   .: Encounter with a Familiar Object :. Empty

Back to top Go down

.: Encounter with a Familiar Object :.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note Redemption :: Streets & Alleys-
Jump to: