Death Note Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No matter how gifted you are.. You alone cannot change the world... Welcome to Death Note Redemption.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Administration of Death Note Redemption
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» fish oil benefits for children
.: Encounter with a Familiar Object :. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:23 am by Guest

» смотреть бесплатно гинекология
.: Encounter with a Familiar Object :. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:19 pm by Guest

» olsztyn kwatery
.: Encounter with a Familiar Object :. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:13 pm by Guest

» Cost Of Urine Drug Tests
.: Encounter with a Familiar Object :. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:20 am by Guest

» domki ogrodowe dla dzieci little tikes
.: Encounter with a Familiar Object :. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:06 pm by Guest

» payday no faxloan
.: Encounter with a Familiar Object :. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:47 pm by Guest

» hotele opinie turcja
.: Encounter with a Familiar Object :. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:24 pm by Guest

» domki jastarnia ul. ogrodowa
.: Encounter with a Familiar Object :. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:09 pm by Guest

» pokoje w sopocie tanio
.: Encounter with a Familiar Object :. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:41 pm by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:50 am
Top posters
Clairabella
.: Encounter with a Familiar Object :. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap.: Encounter with a Familiar Object :. - Page 2 I_voting_bar.: Encounter with a Familiar Object :. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Ayama Yoru
.: Encounter with a Familiar Object :. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap.: Encounter with a Familiar Object :. - Page 2 I_voting_bar.: Encounter with a Familiar Object :. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hunter Kieff
Cove
Kami
Ace Akau
L
Zilo
Light
Matt
Affiliates
free forum free web site trafffic and promotion

.: Encounter with a Familiar Object :.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zilo

Zilo

.: Encounter with a Familiar Object :. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .: Encounter with a Familiar Object :.   .: Encounter with a Familiar Object :. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 9:45 pm

Zilo smiled sweetly at her and responded. "Yes as long as we harbor feelings for our master they will live longer and seem to stay young longer then other humans can. And i wasn't joking with you back there. When i said if i didn't respect you so much i would have kissed you." He said smiling but he was serious about living with her if the paparazzi caught them living together it would ruin her or so he thought. She could tell what he was thinking because she had hold o fhis death note right now meaning he could hear what she was thinking as well. He yawned a little bit as he went back to thinking how it would ruin her image a little bit living with her.
Back to top Go down
Clairabella
Admin
Clairabella

Character sheet
Name: Clairabella

PostSubject: Re: .: Encounter with a Familiar Object :.   .: Encounter with a Familiar Object :. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:02 pm

If only he didn't respect me so much? Hm... It wouldn't ruin me if he stayed here... With me. The magazines could use some more gossip, anyways. But it wouldn't ruin my image at all. Why would I even care about my image? I am me, and what I do is what the hell I do. They should respect that. And besides... I truly don't care for my image. I'm just a normal person with a life. Hello, is it a crime to have a guy stay with me? No, it isn't. Even if rumors start. If they do... Then the paparazzi will be all after him, abd I don't want him to suffer like I do with them.... And if he does stay, that would lead me to get even more attached to him. Which wouldn't be good for his sake. Having me attached to him? That would be annoying, that is for sure... Sheesh! she thought to herself, her face falling into her hands. Claire had forgotten that he could hear her thoughts, so the whole time, she thought she had been the only one to hear. She sat up suddenly, looking at Zilo. "It wouldn't ruin my image..."
Back to top Go down
https://deathnoteredemption.forumotion.com
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: .: Encounter with a Familiar Object :.   .: Encounter with a Familiar Object :. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:14 pm

Zilo smiled a little bit and looked at her and said. "It would not bother me if i got attached to you or you got attached to me." He said sweetly as he opened the door to her apartment ad grabbing her hand bringing her into her own apartment he looked around and noted some things and she could hear his thoughts right there on the things he was noting. He finally sat down and starred at the t.v. in front of him and looked back up at her. He yawned a little bit and spoke to her. "I will take the couch you can have the bedroom anyway since it is your house." He said teasingly he laid down on the couch and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Clairabella
Admin
Clairabella

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .: Encounter with a Familiar Object :.   .: Encounter with a Familiar Object :. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:41 pm

He took her by the hand and pulled her into her own apartment, the door closing behind her. Her apartment was not bad looking; black furniture with neutral colored walls. It was rather large for a single person. "I have three bedrooms in this loft. You can take one of the rooms," she laughed, heading over to the black marbled island abd placing her bags on it. She hung her jacket up and kicked her boots off, walking on the wooden flooring in socks. Not the best idea, since they were a thinner material due to bring thigh-high socks. And of course, she slipped, crashed with a soft thud, and cursed a swear under her breath. "I won't be surprised if I'm the death if myself... I'll probably die from getting shot in public, the president coming for me, or cracking me head open for tripping!" she huffed as she sat up, rubbing her butt as she stood. Indeed she had said president. There was a long story to it all, abd he has laid off of her case for some time now... Hm. She then looked over to see Zilo laying on the couch, his eyes closed. He looked so peaceful at the moment, so she decided to leave him alone for a moment. Padding off to her room, she looked around for something. Something important, that is. When she found it, she snatched it and came out of her room, sitting in front of Zilo on the floor. "Here," she said softly, holding out her hand. Tangling from her closed fist was a chain, and attatched to it was an 'X' that was designed in a crusifix way. "For willing to stay with me. There's a story behind it, too. There was an old myth that there once were two different worlds: Hell and Earth. There was a devil that rebelled against his own kind for the sake of the human world two thousand years ago. He defeated countless devils, demons and their Emperor before sealing the gateway to the demon world, sacrificing both his own blood and that of a mortal priestess. These actions made him a legend in the human world. I thought it was a cool story, and I liked the X because it meant bravory and stood for a hero. So I got it and saves it for some reason. But now I have a reason—to give it to you," she said, smiling. It was a large X, just a bit smaller than her fist. It was heavy to her, but propbably light to him. It dangled side to side slowly, her eyes watching it.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: .: Encounter with a Familiar Object :.   .: Encounter with a Familiar Object :. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:59 pm

Zilo smiled a little bit and reached for the X and put it around his neck and smiled at her. "Thank you i will accept it with pride." He said standing up and brought her into a soft yet firm hug and he whispered into her ear."I will not leave you i will keep you alive as long as i can and i will protect you hence why i can take this form i can get shot and stand right back up as if nothing happened since i am already technically dead i won't feel pain that much sides pain makes me feel alive and arouses me." He said telling her some personal stuff about him. He smiled as he had told her most about everything about him and then he thought in his head. If only i wasn't a shinigami i could be with her until we both die but there is also a slight chance she can become a shinigami when she dies and join me. But until then i have to cheerish my time with her since it might be the last time that i get to see her. I know your reading my mind right now but i would be with you forever but as for as long as you stay alive i can be with you meaning its like you got a ever lasting what do you guys call it now adays boyfriend?
Back to top Go down
Clairabella
Admin
Clairabella

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .: Encounter with a Familiar Object :.   .: Encounter with a Familiar Object :. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:27 pm

Zilo smiled a little bit and reached for the X, putting it around his neck and smiling at her. Claire nodded and closed her eyes, smiling back. "Thank you, i will accept it with pride," he said, standing up and bringing her into a soft yet firm hug, catching her off guard. Her eyes flew open as she cane to his chest, her chin resting on his shoulder beside his ear. Her small hands were presses against his chest, her eyes wide with shock. Zilo then began to whisper into her ear. "I will not leave you, I will keep you alive as long as i can and i will protect you—hence why i can take this form. I can get shot and stand right back up as if nothing happened since I am already technically dead," that made her eyes narrow sadly: he was already dead. So sad... "I won't feel pain that much, 'sides, pain makes me feel alive and arouses me," he added. Zilo was telling her some personal stuff about him. If only I wasn't a shinigami, I could be with her until we both die... But there is also a slight chance she can become a shinigami when she dies, and join me. But until then I have to cheerish my time with her since it might be the last time that i get to see her... I know your reading my mind right now, but i would be with you forever. For as long as you stay alive, i can be with you; meaning its like you got a ever lasting. What do you guys call it now adays, boyfriend? he thought, she being able to hear his voice so clearly in her head. Her eyes were wide, moist, and shaking. The things he said—they touched her deeply. Her eyes came to a slight close, smashing the water in her eyes and forming a tear. Slowly, it sauntered down her cheek, her heart pounding frantically. Her hands clutched his shirt at his chest, her chin still resting on his shoulder from their embrace. Yeah... You got it. That's what they are called. Boyfriends...I'd like for you to stay with me forever, too. Zilo... If I do die, promise me that you'll never forget me... Thank you, Zilo... For everything, she thought, her vision blurring from the tears in her eyes. If he said that pain felt nice and aroused him, why did it hurt her so much on the inside and out? She closed her eyes abd slid her arms around his neck, hugging him and hiding her face into his neck. 
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: .: Encounter with a Familiar Object :.   .: Encounter with a Familiar Object :. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:45 pm

Yeah... You got it. That's what they are called. Boyfriends...I'd like for you to stay with me forever, too. Zilo... If I do die, promise me that you'll never forget me... Thank you, Zilo... For everythin He stood there and felt her wrap her arms around him he smiled and hugged her back feeling the tears that she had he could feel the pain she had. He smiled and then touched her neck. Giving her the feeling of what he felt when he felt pain it made him feel good causing her to stop crying for a little bit he then said in his head. I will never forget you so long as i live my shinigami life. And also when i touch the spinal cord like i am now you can feel what i feel when i feel pain and sadness like you are now. Hence why i am touching your neck to make you feel better so that you can be happy once more. He smiled and picked her up off the ground as he stood full height and laughed a little bit. He then sat her down and smiled as he took the X and put it down his shirt. I will never take this off reminding me of you forever and ever. He said in his head as he bent down and hugged her tightly not letting go for a while this time before finally letting go and going to sit on the couch. And spoke aloud to her. "though i am not sure what a boyfriend does i will be here for as long as you are alive and i believe what you humans call dating you could date anyone you want as long as i can protect you if they try something to you.But if you want to be out alone with the person then i will understand and at least take my death note with you." He said smiling a little bit. Now Claira could tell that Zilo did not understand what a boyfriend was when he did know what it was called. Just not what it meant to humans he laid back on the couch and closed his eyes he hopped she would be happy right now. Because he wanted his owner to be happy.
Back to top Go down
Clairabella
Admin
Clairabella

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .: Encounter with a Familiar Object :.   .: Encounter with a Familiar Object :. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:15 am

She felt his fingers brush her neck,     giving her the feeling of what he felt when he felt pain. It was bizarre, but she no longer had the ache and  pressure smothering her within her chest. Her crying cane to a stop, and she blinked, feeling the droplets soak her thick and dark eyeslashes. I will never forget you so long as i live my shinigami life. And also when i touch the spinal cord, like i am now, you can feel what i feel when i feel pain and sadness like you are now. Hence, why i am touching your neck to make you feel better so that you can be happy once more. The pain—it was hone, completely washed away. A soft smile caressed her lips, and she was then picked up off the ground as Zilo stood full height and laughed a little bit; being so high up freaked her out. Zilo then sat her down softly and smiled as he took the X and put it down his shirt. She was glad he liked it, it made her feel good to know that something so little could mean so much to another. I will never take this off, reminding me of you forever and ever. Zilo bent down and hugged her tightly, not letting go for a while this time before finally letting go and going to sit on the couch. Claire adored the hug, and she craved for the warmth it gave her—so when he pulled away, she slightly pouted. And then he spoke aloud to her. "Though i am not sure what a boyfriend does... I will be here for as long as you are alive and I believe what you humans call dating, you could date anyone you want as long as i can protect you if they try to do something to you. But if you want to be out alone with the person, then i will understand and at least take my death note with you," Zilo said, smiling a little bit. From the way he talked, he had no clue what so ever about dating or boyfriends. He laid back on the couch and closed his eyes. Claire's eyes slightly narrowed again. He had misunderstood her, completely read her wrong. She didn't want anyone. She didn't want to be away from him. Sighing, she fell back into the couch beside him, her hair sprawled out all over the couch cushion.   Letting out a sigh, she closed her eyes. Claire looked so peaceful at the moment, gentle and breakable. As if one touch, and she could shatter to pieces. You truly don't see what I'm seeing, do you... she thought, drumming her fingers on her stomach. 
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: .: Encounter with a Familiar Object :.   .: Encounter with a Familiar Object :. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:02 am

Zilo smirked a little bit as she said that and thought about it when he heard what she said in hr head. That she didn't want anyone besides him. He sat up and thought about something. So i guess that being a boyfriend means you basically want to be like a partner with me like a more of less a relationship. He asked her in his head he was catching on pretty quick on what she was wanting and he didn't know if he was explaining it right still though. He laughed a little bit seeing how pathetic he was that he couldn't even tell what the meaning of the word boyfriend had meant.
Back to top Go down
Clairabella
Admin
Clairabella

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .: Encounter with a Familiar Object :.   .: Encounter with a Familiar Object :. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:12 am

A boyfriend... Is someone that the girl is very close to. That she can hold, share warm thoughts and laughter with. Tell him everything in the world. Share butterflies, she pointed to her stomach, Those kind of butterflies. More than friends... To kiss him, and endure the warm feeling that everyone wants to: love... I'm not good at explaining things too well... But what you said works,she thought, opening her eyes slightly and staring at the ceiling. She then turned her head to the side to see him. "I'm sorry," she mouthed.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: .: Encounter with a Familiar Object :.   .: Encounter with a Familiar Object :. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:23 am

Zilo reached up and hugged her tightly as he understood what she had explained. And thought in his head. If you are sure you want me as that then i can be that for you. He let go of hugging her and let out a smile and said aloud. "There was no reason that you had to apologize. He then thought about what she said.A boyfriend... Is someone that the girl is very close to. That she can hold, share warm thoughts and laughter with. Tell him everything in the world. Share butterflies, she pointed to her stomach, Those kind of butterflies. More than friends... To kiss him, and endure the warm feeling that everyone wants to: love... I'm not good at explaining things too well... But what you said works... He smiled and hugged her and said aloud. "I would be honored to be that for you." He said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .: Encounter with a Familiar Object :.   .: Encounter with a Familiar Object :. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

.: Encounter with a Familiar Object :.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note Redemption :: Streets & Alleys-
Jump to: