Death Note Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No matter how gifted you are.. You alone cannot change the world... Welcome to Death Note Redemption.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Administration of Death Note Redemption
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» fish oil benefits for children
One With Nature... (Open) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:23 am by Guest

» смотреть бесплатно гинекология
One With Nature... (Open) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:19 pm by Guest

» olsztyn kwatery
One With Nature... (Open) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:13 pm by Guest

» Cost Of Urine Drug Tests
One With Nature... (Open) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:20 am by Guest

» domki ogrodowe dla dzieci little tikes
One With Nature... (Open) EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:06 pm by Guest

» payday no faxloan
One With Nature... (Open) EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:47 pm by Guest

» hotele opinie turcja
One With Nature... (Open) EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:24 pm by Guest

» domki jastarnia ul. ogrodowa
One With Nature... (Open) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:09 pm by Guest

» pokoje w sopocie tanio
One With Nature... (Open) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:41 pm by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:50 am
Top posters
Clairabella
One With Nature... (Open) I_vote_lcapOne With Nature... (Open) I_voting_barOne With Nature... (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Ayama Yoru
One With Nature... (Open) I_vote_lcapOne With Nature... (Open) I_voting_barOne With Nature... (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Hunter Kieff
Cove
Kami
Ace Akau
L
Zilo
Light
Matt
Affiliates
free forum free web site trafffic and promotion

One With Nature... (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
L

L

Character sheet
Name: L

One With Nature... (Open) Empty
PostSubject: One With Nature... (Open)   One With Nature... (Open) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 8:52 pm

Kai was walking quite slowly with a book in his hand, he made his way down to his childhood park he always used to play in with other kids, the wind was gently on his face as it blew, it made tears appear in the corner of his eyes as he looked around to find his spot. He saw mothers and fathers playing with their children and laughing, he closed his eyes as he made his way to his tree and sat by it, he could feel the insects and the grass blades on his feet as he opened to the book to his page. "Nothing like a nice day...", he said to himself as he read a couple of lines before his hair covered his eyes and he moved it to the side. 10 mins later he felt for a drink as hes throat was becoming dry and he forgot to collect his water bottle.
Back to top Go down
Clairabella
Admin
Clairabella

Character sheet
Name: Clairabella

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature... (Open)   One With Nature... (Open) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:06 pm

A girl was walking in the park, her long hair fluttering in the wind, a very light blonde color it was. She wore a short plaid mini skirt that was white and navy blue, wearing a white zip up-corset tank top with it. A black laced bra covered part of which the corset didn't, and it was meant to be like that. Just the fashion these days--and it looked modest, too. In a way. Her thigh high black socks covered her legs, and from her knees down she had on a pair of dim gray boots. It was a lovely day today, so why sit in her room and rot away?

Floating beside her was her Shinigami, Jealous, who was flapping his small, torn up black wings. He smiled at her, she mirroring it before coming to a halt. "Hey! It's Clairabella Hikaru!" someone shouted, running up to her. Before she knew it, she was surrounded by teens and adult, begging for her autograph. This was the only thing she hated about being a model--the attention. She wished she wasn't noticed; like a trifling shadow left untouched. Sighing, she threw on a quick smile and said thank you to the compliments she got, passing through the crowd and swiftly walking away. "My, my, Miss Clairabella. Quite attention grabbing," Jealou ls joked beside her. She shot him a look, arching her right eye brow up. "You know I don't like it..." she muttered. Spotting a bench up ahead, she walked towards it, seeing a young boy, about thirteen, sitting on one said. "Excuse me for bothering you but, is this seat taken?" she asked politely, pointing at the empty spit beside him.
Back to top Go down
https://deathnoteredemption.forumotion.com
L

L

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature... (Open)   One With Nature... (Open) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:14 pm

Kai then looked up as a heard a girls voice ask him a question, he closed his book and he noticed who he was talking to, the girl was very pretty even though he didn't like blonds much, she was nice, "Oh yeah please make yourself... comfortable ... ... ...iv seen you before... your that model... ...nice to meet you...", he said as he gave a weak grin towards her as his hair covered much of his face but his pricing eyes could be seen through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Clairabella
Admin
Clairabella

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature... (Open)   One With Nature... (Open) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:29 pm

"Thanks," she said as she faintly smiled, sitting down. Jealous floated right down in her lap, though Clairabella was positive that the boy next to her couldn't see him. "Yeah, 'that model' heh," she said, sighing. Don't get her wrong, she loved her job as a model, but it sucked the life out of her sometimes. She wish she could go back to when no one followed her, or without being attacked by a group of people. Jealous let out a sigh also, wanting mangoes. "Nice to meet you, by the way. What's your name?" she asked, looking at him from the corner of her eye.

((shorttt))
Back to top Go down
L

L

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature... (Open)   One With Nature... (Open) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:40 pm

Kai placed his book on his lap as he sat up and with his arm he moved his red hair to the side as it glittered in the sun and he looked at her with his pricing red hazel eyes, "My...name...oh its Seta...", he said as he gave a warm smile, "So what brings you here to the park... knowing... this place is very public would attract people to you because of your status...am i right...", he asked her even though he knew the answer.
Back to top Go down
Clairabella
Admin
Clairabella

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature... (Open)   One With Nature... (Open) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:47 pm

She closed her eyes, lifting her chin up a bit and letting the sun kiss her face. "...As a child, my mother used to bring me here, when she thought I was unhappy, but in truth... I was happy. It just brings back memories, and plus, why stay cramped up at home when you could be enjoying this beautiful day?" she said, opening her eyes and seeing the clear cerrulean blue sky. Large cumulus clouds were here and there, sluggishly blowing in the wind's direction. "What brings you here, Seta?" she asked, cocking her head to the side and looking at him, crossing her legs--a habit she did often.
Back to top Go down
L

L

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature... (Open)   One With Nature... (Open) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:53 pm

Kai looked at his book, "Me... i was reading... it was too my childhood park, my family used to bring me here...untill...-", he squinted his eyes as his smile vanish and turned into a small frown, "They both died...may their soul rest in peace...", he closed his eyes then opened then and faced her, "Well its better to be up there...then down here i suppose...", he said as the warm smile came back unto his face.
Back to top Go down
Clairabella
Admin
Clairabella

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature... (Open)   One With Nature... (Open) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 10:05 pm

She felt horrible that she even asked, watching his poor smile vanish. Hers gradually did, too. "I...I'm sorry to hear that... I too, lost my parents.. Well, one at least. My father walked out on me. I don't even remember him," she said, slouching back against the bench back. "But I suppose. It's better up there, than here. No crimes... No harsh fears. Carefree and... Joyful?" she saud, looking at him. "Its best that they live somewhere where it isn't cruel like this selfish world," she said, looking away. Feeling something vibrate beside her, she looked to her right and down. Clairabella reached back into her purse, and scrummaged around to try and find her cell phone. All of a sudden, a black note book fell out, slamming onto the floor. It was pitch black, and in an awkward white font, it said Death Note. Shit, she thought, bending over and grabbing it. The book of death, as she called it.
Back to top Go down
L

L

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature... (Open)   One With Nature... (Open) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 10:17 pm

Kai felt sorry for her as well even though his heart was already cold, i mean he was already 13 and has no parents, hearing other people lose theirs just made his burden heavy again like they died last week. He was listening to her as he heard a phone go off, he sighed and looked at the ground as he was watching a centipede crawl around near his feet then all of a sudden he saw a book fall unto the ground, it said 'DeathNote' in white writing, "I can see your a reader like me...interesting... ...whos the author of the book if you dont mind me asking...", he looked at her and tilded his hed to the side as he placed his thumb to his mouth to the bite the nail.
Back to top Go down
Clairabella
Admin
Clairabella

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature... (Open)   One With Nature... (Open) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 10:31 pm

She suddenly froze, not knowing how to answer that. "Uh... Kishimoto Mononoke..." she lied, her voice calm and even. There's no such person with the name, but who cared. She couldn't even answer that. She didn't want to say Oh I don't know, a Death God dropped or and I found it. She looked at him, closing her eyes and smiling sheepishly. She shoved the book back into her purse, turning back to him. "W-what books do you like?" she asked quickly, trying to chang le the subject of books towards him. He mustn't know what the Death Note could do. If he did...who knows what could happen...
Back to top Go down
L

L

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature... (Open)   One With Nature... (Open) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 10:39 pm

Kai watched her face as his eyes never left it, he bit his nail hard as his pricing eyes looked like it went through her, "Well doing nothing but reading... ...i have great knowledge... ....so i know a whole range of authors and i read all kind of books... ...and plus dont think because im a kid...i would steal your book... ...im no thief...but tell me one thing...-", he smirked as he said this, "...I noticed your book didnt have a barcode...hmm?", he watched her face. "That seems odd...", he gave out a small giggle, Kai was a very smart boy, too smart, he always could spot things most people cant in a split second.
Back to top Go down
Clairabella
Admin
Clairabella

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature... (Open)   One With Nature... (Open) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 10:47 pm

She flinched back, not looking at him but straight ahead as he said this, her eyes wide. Grinding her teeth, she locked her jaw up. Smart boy. He was more intelligent than he looked. She glanced over at him, her eyes hard yet warm. She couldn't keep lying, so she sighed, acting for a moment. "Alright, alright. It's a gay book my friend made. The cover was created for certain circumstances...it's more like a diary...than a book... A book that contains the names of the innocent," she said, grinning. She giggled, placing her pointer finger over her perfect lips. "Hehe, just kidding! But yes, it's a hand-made diary for me that I requested," she saud. What a bluff, though it sounded truthful.
Back to top Go down
L

L

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature... (Open)   One With Nature... (Open) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 10:55 pm

Kai grinned a smile at her as he laid off the hard questions, 'A book that contains the names of the innocent' he thought, it almost sounds like she was keeping tabs on people, he stood up to stretch then sat back down, "Well if its a dairy then i got no interest in it... i rather read a dictionary backwards...", he said as this time he tilted his head the other way and giggled.
Back to top Go down
Clairabella
Admin
Clairabella

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature... (Open)   One With Nature... (Open) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:02 pm

"Good... I'd rather have you read then then be terrified of what lies within this book..." she muttered under her breath. Sighing in relief, she stood up, glad he bought her bluff. Close one. She looked to the side, seeing jealous floating in the air, biting his nails. Great, he was worried. As always. "I'm pretty sure that'd be more interesting than what I've written in this..diary," she said, giggling to herself. Nothing was far more interesting than the Death Note. She was obsessed with it; not with killing people with it, but fascinated by how such a weapon could exist...and she has it.
Back to top Go down
L

L

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature... (Open)   One With Nature... (Open) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:14 pm

Kai stood up as well as he yawned and placed his hands behind his head as he said in a small tone of voice, "Hmmm...want to walk around the park...my bones are getting stiff...", he looked at the ground still with his throat dry. He was starting to think that book she has is something else as she exposes many thinks about it, but then again she is a model, they dont know much, their only good for looks, "So you write everyday inside this dairy ...hmm...it doesn't even have a padlock to secure the content... maybe i thought wrong...", as he acted like a dumb 10 year old looking at the sky with his head tilted.
Back to top Go down
Clairabella
Admin
Clairabella

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature... (Open)   One With Nature... (Open) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:20 pm

She walked past him, stretching. "Quit acting dumb," she said playfully, not looking at him as she said this. "'Ya know, not all models are stupid. It seems like your having doubts about my diary, kid," she said, walking down the pebbled path. Her heels clacked beneath the pebbles, and Jealous floated beside her. "Im not liking this..." he said, and she looked at him. "He's smarter than he looks," she grumbled, her eyes tense and a hard look plastering her face. "Not all diaries need pad locks. You should know that," she commented, laughing slightly. She wanted to say you should know that, boy genious but she hadn't, wishing she did. Let's see if he was smart enough to puzzle the pieces together.
Back to top Go down
L

L

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature... (Open)   One With Nature... (Open) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:29 pm

Kai coughed abit as he walked just behind her but to the side so she could still see him, "Im just saying...but anyway...did you friend make it for you for your birthday or something...", he closed his eyes as he took light steps because he wasn't wearing shoes, he never liked it.
Back to top Go down
Clairabella
Admin
Clairabella

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature... (Open)   One With Nature... (Open) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:50 pm

"Er, sure... I guess you can say that," she saud, stammering a bit. She noticed how he didn't wear shoes, and always chewed on his thumb's nail. Was it nervousness? Curiousity? Who knew. Mostly curiousity, she guessed. "More like it was given to me at a random time... A time which saved my life. Literally... It was a gift worth giving," she huffed, looking away from him from the corner of her eye. It was the truth; she was so close to falling off the edge, but that book caught her eye...
Back to top Go down
L

L

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature... (Open)   One With Nature... (Open) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:56 pm

Kai then looked at her as he bit his thumb nail, "...really it saved your life...same thing with me...after losing my parents i hit the books...it took my mind off many things so i can see were your coming from...hmmm", he had a straight face as he looked to the trees that they past.
Back to top Go down
Clairabella
Admin
Clairabella

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature... (Open)   One With Nature... (Open) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 12:06 am

She paused as he spoke, narrowing her eyes by the slightest bit as he saved his life, too. After realizing that his was in a different manner, she loosened up and turned away, not wanting to see the expression in his face. "Again, I apologize for the death of your parents... It had to of been hard on you..." she mumbled softly.
Back to top Go down
L

L

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature... (Open)   One With Nature... (Open) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 12:15 am

Kai stopped and stood then walked again,"Theres nothing you can do anyway ... ...whats done is done...but tell me something...your a star round here...i heard rumors about...i threat in japan ....you might know him...or her...", he said with a cold voice as his emotion changed.
Back to top Go down
Clairabella
Admin
Clairabella

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature... (Open)   One With Nature... (Open) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 12:51 am

She immediately froze, her heart beating as fast as a humming bird flapped its wings per second, the blood rushing through her veins. No--he couldn't ha-! "Kira!" she winced in a high pitched whisper, panicking. What if he was in trouble? If the rumors were already spreading so quickly... It could end her life, too. Her back was faced towards Seta, her hair covering her face and a shadow casting over her eyes. "What have you heard..?" she asked, her voice plain. Her hands balled up into fists; Seta was against Kira... She could tell. If only she could get to him, to warn him... Though...she was the second Kira... This, he didn't need to know, and won't...
Back to top Go down
L

L

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature... (Open)   One With Nature... (Open) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:02 am

"Iv only heard that he calls himself/Herself GOD...and that he or she has killed people...mostly criminals...me i dont know...why but you might know something anything about this person this...creature...that lives in this world.... ...why i dont like this GOD is because it took away my parents lives... thats why i want to bring 'it' to justice... ...but what can a small boy do in a big mans world... ...nothing...", he sighed...
Back to top Go down
Clairabella
Admin
Clairabella

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature... (Open)   One With Nature... (Open) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:15 am

Not nothing, her eyes widened. "W-what were your parents' names...?" she asked, trying to keep her voice calm. It had to of been... It wasn't her, because she just started writing in the names of criminals. So it couldn't have been her; unless his parents had been criminals, in which she doubted very much so...
Back to top Go down
L

L

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature... (Open)   One With Nature... (Open) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 11:26 am

Kai looked at her, "I cannot say for security reasons...on my behalf...but they place their life on the line for the public...for safety ...would you do that... ...ah who am i kidding... your a model... ...you have your career...", he gave a small grin to her as he still walked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One With Nature... (Open)   One With Nature... (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

One With Nature... (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next