Death Note Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No matter how gifted you are.. You alone cannot change the world... Welcome to Death Note Redemption.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Administration of Death Note Redemption
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» fish oil benefits for children
Lost Within the City (Open) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:23 am by Guest

» смотреть бесплатно гинекология
Lost Within the City (Open) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:19 pm by Guest

» olsztyn kwatery
Lost Within the City (Open) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:13 pm by Guest

» Cost Of Urine Drug Tests
Lost Within the City (Open) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:20 am by Guest

» domki ogrodowe dla dzieci little tikes
Lost Within the City (Open) EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:06 pm by Guest

» payday no faxloan
Lost Within the City (Open) EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:47 pm by Guest

» hotele opinie turcja
Lost Within the City (Open) EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:24 pm by Guest

» domki jastarnia ul. ogrodowa
Lost Within the City (Open) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:09 pm by Guest

» pokoje w sopocie tanio
Lost Within the City (Open) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:41 pm by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:50 am
Top posters
Clairabella
Lost Within the City (Open) I_vote_lcapLost Within the City (Open) I_voting_barLost Within the City (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Ayama Yoru
Lost Within the City (Open) I_vote_lcapLost Within the City (Open) I_voting_barLost Within the City (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Hunter Kieff
Cove
Kami
Ace Akau
L
Zilo
Light
Matt
Affiliates
free forum free web site trafffic and promotion

Lost Within the City (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Lost Within the City (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Lost Within the City (Open)   Lost Within the City (Open) EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 2:09 pm

The atmosphere within the ward of Shibuya is loud and hectic in the day, but at night it is even worse. Thousands upon thousands of people, locals and tourists alike swarm the streets like ants carrying shopping bags, suitcases and backpacks with them. But for the sixteen year old Hunter Kieff, this is a bit too much as it is only his first week. The mixture of tongues and unfamiliar faces confuse the young man and fill his head, culture shock is setting in. People look at him in strange ways as he wanders through the crowd, his heterochromia afflicted eyes flitting side to side as if he were being followed by a crazy person. But this, in turn, makes he himself look crazy. A man about his age makes an attempt to speak to him, but he can only speak Japanese- and thus Hunter cannot understand him so he looks puzzled as the other tries to explain something with hand gestures. After a while of looking like a fool, he simply waves him off and calls him a name and Hunter, who is oblivious, puts up a hand and says,
"Goodbye..."
He is utterly alone in a crowd of people as the thing closest to a friend he has is no-where in sight and culture shock is already deep within him. Considering the circumstances and the fact that he is not only an illegal immigrant, but a fugitive and murderer, he cannot tell anyone about him. In short, he's coming apart from the inside out.

Back to top Go down
Clairabella
Admin
Clairabella

Character sheet
Name: Clairabella

PostSubject: Re: Lost Within the City (Open)   Lost Within the City (Open) EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 9:55 am

Clack. Clack. Clack. Those were the frantic clacks of a pair boots running along the streets, dodging people slyly. The person was wearing a white hoodie, the hood pulled over their head and covering half of their face; all that showed was the nose and mouth down. They then wore a crimson red skirt, along with a pair of black thigh-high socks. The streets were busting with tourists, as always. The figure ran quickly, slipping through people that all looked the same; dark hair, dark eyes and fair skin. 

Glancing over their shoulder for a second, they looked to make sure no one had followed them. But when they had turned around, they slammed into someone. Stumbling back and falling on their butt, the person's hood flew back, revealing a girl with long, light blonde hair and the eyes of an ocean. She muttered a swear under her breath, and that's when people turned to her attention, looking at her as she say on the street. "Clairabella Anderson!" someone shouted, though their japanese accent had made the name sound weird. The girl held up a finger, closing her eyes with a hint of annoyance. "It's pronounced Claire-ra-bell-la And-er-son, thank you very much!" she corrected them, standing up and brushing off the back of her skirt. A group of girls shreiked, causing Claire to jump, spooking her. Her looks stood out from the rest of the people, and for some reason today, she looked baffled. Her eyes gandered towards the figure that had caused her to fall back, her identity revealed soon after. "I'm sorry for running into you!" she apologized quickly, waving her hands and nervously laughing. The crowd around her began to take out paper, pens, whatever they could use to have her sign it. Noticing this, she gulped and began to panic. "First time on this side of the city and next thing I know, I surrounded by copies of Jackie Chan..." she muttered with sarcasm. That's when she saw someone reaching down to grab something that she had dropped, abd she quickly snatched it before them. Holding the black notebook to her chest, she backed away from them, smiling slightly. She began to speak in a fluid language, which was Japanese. She had said, 'Thank you, but I got this'. She then turned to the boy who had stood out with his heterochromia. He looked confused, and... Lost? 
Back to top Go down
https://deathnoteredemption.forumotion.com
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Lost Within the City (Open)   Lost Within the City (Open) EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 5:27 pm

The lost boy's look of sheer confusion quickly snaps into that of fear once the people around begin to shove and cast him out of the way in order to crowd around one woman whom he is only able to catch a glimpse.

"There must be a celebrity in town." he mutters, his thick Russian accent adding on to his already broken English.

As the boy turns to find his own way, a second swarm of people rush right through him and he shouts curse words in his first language while he is carried by the crowd to the inner edge of the circle they have formed around the girl. He is unaware that she can speak English but notices the black notebook she has clutched to her chest and says aloud, "It looks like mine..." before he turns his back and attempts to push back to the outside where he is violently shoved onto his back Motherfucker!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost Within the City (Open)   Lost Within the City (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost Within the City (Open)
Page 1 of 1