Death Note Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No matter how gifted you are.. You alone cannot change the world... Welcome to Death Note Redemption.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Administration of Death Note Redemption
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » fish oil benefits for children
    Jealous; The Sweet of the Desert Realm EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:23 am by Guest

» смотреть бесплатно гинекология
    Jealous; The Sweet of the Desert Realm EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:19 pm by Guest

» olsztyn kwatery
    Jealous; The Sweet of the Desert Realm EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:13 pm by Guest

» Cost Of Urine Drug Tests
    Jealous; The Sweet of the Desert Realm EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:20 am by Guest

» domki ogrodowe dla dzieci little tikes
    Jealous; The Sweet of the Desert Realm EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:06 pm by Guest

» payday no faxloan
    Jealous; The Sweet of the Desert Realm EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:47 pm by Guest

» hotele opinie turcja
    Jealous; The Sweet of the Desert Realm EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:24 pm by Guest

» domki jastarnia ul. ogrodowa
    Jealous; The Sweet of the Desert Realm EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:09 pm by Guest

» pokoje w sopocie tanio
    Jealous; The Sweet of the Desert Realm EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:41 pm by Guest

Who is online?
    In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:50 am
    Top posters
    Clairabella
    Jealous; The Sweet of the Desert Realm I_vote_lcapJealous; The Sweet of the Desert Realm I_voting_barJealous; The Sweet of the Desert Realm I_vote_rcap 
    Ayama Yoru
    Jealous; The Sweet of the Desert Realm I_vote_lcapJealous; The Sweet of the Desert Realm I_voting_barJealous; The Sweet of the Desert Realm I_vote_rcap 
    Hunter Kieff
    Cove
    Kami
    Ace Akau
    L
    Zilo
    Light
    Matt
    Affiliates
    free forum free web site trafffic and promotion

Jealous; The Sweet of the Desert Realm

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Clairabella
    Admin
    Clairabella

Character sheet
    Name: Clairabella

Jealous; The Sweet of the Desert Realm Empty
    PostSubject: Jealous; The Sweet of the Desert Realm   Jealous; The Sweet of the Desert Realm EmptyMon May 31, 2010 2:15 pm

Jealous; The Sweet of the Desert Realm A045

~Basic~
    ~Tell us who you are.

Given Name: Jealous

Realm: Desert Realm

.:Appearance:.
    ~Show us how you Look.

Hair: Jealous has no hair, but upon his head he has stitches.

Eyes: Jealous has soft, yellow eyes that never seem to carry hatred within them, but at times, fear.

Skin: His skin looks as if he was stitched together from scratch; having blue and white rotting skin stitched together. Upon him, he has cracks, looking like he could so easily break.

Height: The size of a small small child

Weight: 30-35 lbs.

Clothing: None~

Other: --

-Life-
    ~Tell us about yourself.

Personality: Jealous is a sweet and slightly spoiled Death God because of Clairabella; the way how he got spoiled was by how Clairabella is always wrapping one arm under Jealous's knees and the other around his stomach, holding him and never placing him down. She's always loving in him because he is her first friend, in truth; thus making the two have a bond that is very tight and unable to shatter. He is very respectful and kind-hearted towards Clairabella, doing anything to make her smile. He is Clairabella's assistant, a mysterious creature helping her on situations that come very troublesome within the dangerous existence of this world. He is very sapient, knowing so much about this world and being able to answer some questions that you'd think were impossible to answer. He can be so shy, especially around Clairabella; but when Jealous is comfortable with her, he's always smug and smitten. He seems to lightly chuckle at everything, always smiling and calling her Miss Clairabella, or Lady Clairabella, which irks Clairabella badly because it makes her feel as if she has "dominance" when she doesn't. He is overly protective of Clairabella, not letting anyone get close to her. He is very protective over her owner's feelings, and can get slightly jealous if Clairabella is not spending time with him and with another. He is attracted to shiny objects, nearly hyperventilating every time he sees the jewelry Clairabella wears.

• Shiny things
    • Playing with Clairabella's hair
    • Being held in Clairabella's arms

Dislikes:
    • Mean people
    • Not being around Clairabella.
    • Seeing Clairabella hurting

Goals: To increase Clairabella's life span.

[Roleplay Sample]
    ~Show us what you got.

Oh dear, where had it gone? Where had the book gone? Frantically, he looked and looked, his breathing getting harder to take, his hollow throat swelling up like a balloon. He waddled from here to there, looking behind the massive bones of unidentified creatures, but not a sign of that little black square. The Death Note. Jealous shuffled towards the portal that led to the human world, a small gasp seeping through his stitched mouth.

He stared at the image before his glassy eyes, watching with curiosity. It had been raining heavily, and it showed a girl on the roof of a very high building. What was she doing? She could get hurt! The girl stood at the edge, holding her arms out. She looked like an angel, like her arms were wings. She started leaning forward, Jealous flinching forward closer to the portal and chomping down on his pointed nails. His eyes shook, and they moved from her and back to the ground below her. Why would she throw away a good life? But then, something stopped her. Something so random, it confused Jealous. The young girl paused, turning her head to the side before backing away. Walking about four feet away, she knelt down and grabbed something that was sticking out of the gutter. His eyes widened as he realized that within her hands, was his Death Note.

Days passed, falling into weeks, and she hadn't written anything in it. All she did was study the book, flipping through the pages and reading the names. Jealous never got bored of watching her; he was attached to this girl. She was so pretty, and smart; who woulda' thought she'd find his Death Note? Many Death Gods would every now and then pass by, grunting at how pathetic Jealous was acting. They were supposed to kill people. Not let them live longer. Jealous would block them out, his eyes careful on the girl.
    One day, she came back and walked over to the Death Note, picking it up. Not knowing what to do with it, she twirled around and began to walk towards the trash.

Panic waved through Jealous; he didn't want anyone else to have that book! Having no choice, he plunged into the portal, coming into the world they call Japan. His little teared up wings flapped as he frantically looked for her house, soon spotting it and swooping down.

"You mustn't throw that away! It could get in the hands of the careless!" he cried, catching her attention. She too quickly turned around from being frightened by the voice, falling back and breaking her lamp as her back slammed into the night stand. The book fell on her head, covering her view. She muttered a swear under her breath, and pulled the book off of her head. Her ocean blue eyes locked onto Jealous, fear nor shock invading them. But awe. She was even more gracious in beauty in person; her long blonde hair softly motioned with every move she made, and her eyes were big and soft, holding care and kindness within them. She was wearing a plaid skirt that was gray, black and white, black bows attached to the bottom. Black thigh-high socks covered her long legs, and she wore a white corset zip-up tank top. She quickly sat up, crawling towards him on all fours like a feline and sitting with her legs crossed in front of him, getting closer. "D-Did you just speak...?" she stammered breathlessly. He nodded, pointing to the Death Note. "That's my book," he said, looking up at her, innocence radiating off of his cold body. The girl stared at him, slowly pulling her eyes away and looking at the Death Note. "What exactly is this...?" she asked, regaining the ability to speak. Oh, her voice just made him want to melt. "It's a Death Note. We Death Gods each own one. We write the names of the innocent into it, and once done, they die. It's yours now," he murmured shyly. He was afraid she'd hate him for being cold and ruthless by writing in the names if the innocent, but her reaction took him off guard. "That's so... So unique!" she squealed, crossing her arms in an X shape as she hugged the Death Note to her chest. "But wait... Where does that leave you?" she asked, stopping and placing the book softly down in front of him. "I'm your Shinigami now. I'll be here to assist you until death arrives..." he said sadly.

That whole night, he explained the rules of the Death Note, she nodding and asking questions about it every now and then. "So I can't go to heaven... Or hell, now that I have this?" she asked, her voice shaking. "Unless you abandon it somewhere else, and I erase your memories of it," he said in a melancholy tone. "Oh, I see... Well, I don't want to give it up. It's mine now, as so are you," she said softly with a warm smile. "Oh! I never got your name," she said, glancing up from the Death Note. "I-I'm Jealous. And-"
    "And I'm Hikaru, Clairabella. But you can just call me Claire if you'd like," she added, finishing his sentence.
    "Miss Clairabella, it's a pleasure to be assisting you," he said, his stitched up lips slightly turning upward in a crooked smile.

Last edited by Clairabella on Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    https://deathnoteredemption.forumotion.com
    Kami

Kami

Character sheet
    Name: Kami Kagirinai Hateshinai

Jealous; The Sweet of the Desert Realm Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Jealous; The Sweet of the Desert Realm   Jealous; The Sweet of the Desert Realm EmptyMon May 31, 2010 6:18 pm

APPROVED and freakin Scary. :3
    Back to top Go down

Jealous; The Sweet of the Desert Realm
    Page 1 of 1